News:

Jul 6, 2023 - Forum patched to version 2.1.4 | RSS2.0 Feed

Pelicar Game Website

Main Menu

So how is everyone? - NM

Started by Cope, Dec 08, 2006, 10:24:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cope

We cannot banish dangers, but we can banish fears.  We must not demean life by standing in awe of death.

Fingers

Verin? (Yes?) Recant huh? (Yes.) And that really means to dispute one's word? (For the last time, YES!) See I know'd ta be scared o dem lernin books! Einstein's ta blame, always pushin everbody ta be more 'n they are! (Ugh!) I know why LB came, but why'd you? (Times are, I ask that myself. Now eat!)

Lew

Slight cold, still looking forward to the session.
So many subplots

Head

Cold..  better leave that thing at the house.  I'm not in the mood to get sick.  :)

Anyway, hope yah feel better for tomorrow.  Looking forward.  Reminds me.. I need to go clean out the battery connections on my truck again.  Rather disconserting to be driving along and the engine just shuts off.  :o (looks for a smiley to use but it's missing.. or was it ever on this board.. the quest for the missing smiley begins... oh I found it, was that shocked one)

:Human: :Dwarf:
"Drawing on my fine command of the English language, I said nothing." - Robert Benchley
Twitter: @mrheadrick

Dj

Ok, I am laughing my ass off for a stupid reason that I had to share.

I was reading Head's response below, I was thinking, "Head has to play games with those little smiley icons..." when suddenly (and with very little warning) the song by Foreigner, Head Games, started to play.

I know its stupid, but I thought you all might get a kick out of the irony.
:guitar_player:
Thank you Mario! But our Princess is in another castle!

Lew

So many subplots

Dj

So, if Ulahnia and PinkEye need to have a private conversation, do I need to message myself?

Oh look, a butterfly.... :cheerleader4:
Thank you Mario! But our Princess is in another castle!