News:

Jul 6, 2023 - Forum patched to version 2.1.4 | RSS2.0 Feed

Pelicar Game Website

Main Menu

okay

Started by Cope, Dec 07, 2006, 01:28:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dj

I think 6 tricks are safe in Spades, surely you get 3 being such a long suit - plus you're short in Hearts. If I had openning bid, I might try 1 Club, just to see what my partner does - I can always bid the 1 Spade if he bids Hearts. If he bids Diamonds, the we found our suit!  But if the opponents start bidding, I shut up.

I'm not so aggressive with this hand.
Thank you Mario! But our Princess is in another castle!

Lew

This one depends a lot on the flow of the game.  It's a mood bid, if you've got to open.  It's also a hand that you hope you're partner opens with something.  I guess most of the time I would bid a spade if no one bid before me.
So many subplots

Dj

Since its icy and many are thinking of getting here early...real cards tonight?

Fingers

I might call the BB, just to see a flop! :lol: 
Verin? (Yes?) Recant huh? (Yes.) And that really means to dispute one's word? (For the last time, YES!) See I know'd ta be scared o dem lernin books! Einstein's ta blame, always pushin everbody ta be more 'n they are! (Ugh!) I know why LB came, but why'd you? (Times are, I ask that myself. Now eat!)

Dusty

I like your thinkin' darren,, bridges are too icy, what exactly is "real Cards" I was reading the according to hoyle and go fish looks like a fun game...
My future is so bright, I gotta wear sleeves....

Fingers

Slap the bitch that gets near my jack!  Now that's a real game.  Just don't play with Minotaur!   :Minotaur:They Cheat!
Verin? (Yes?) Recant huh? (Yes.) And that really means to dispute one's word? (For the last time, YES!) See I know'd ta be scared o dem lernin books! Einstein's ta blame, always pushin everbody ta be more 'n they are! (Ugh!) I know why LB came, but why'd you? (Times are, I ask that myself. Now eat!)

Dj

Quote from: Dusty on Jan 12, 2007, 01:08:52 PM
I like your thinkin' darren,, bridges are too icy, what exactly is "real Cards" I was reading the according to hoyle and go fish looks like a fun game...

Does this mean we won't be playing Bridge?

Dusty

naw bridge is cool i just suck,  ive only played like 2 times. And it kinda hard playin' with u xperts..Terry gets mad at me but its not my fault he never bids...j/k

Cope

Shit Dusty, we is on a roll now.........We won at bridge and at spades. :P :P
We cannot banish dangers, but we can banish fears.  We must not demean life by standing in awe of death.

Dj

I thought Dusty's Bridge play was excellent. I'd rather play with him than Mark-Mark, but perhaps that's because he doesn't carry 20 flasks of oil on him.

Dusty

Yeah gotta thank my teacher i guess,, oh and the fact that it was like 3 in the morning...

Cope

Bullshit on the 3 in the morning thing. I have faith that we can beat their asses now......... :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
We cannot banish dangers, but we can banish fears.  We must not demean life by standing in awe of death.

Dusty

Yes, its bridge time biotch.... we've got'em scared  :pile_o_poop: less huh????

Dj

I'm in! Who's got the dick of cards?  :-[  ...uh, I mean deck of cards.