News:

Jul 6, 2023 - Forum patched to version 2.1.4 | RSS2.0 Feed

Pelicar Game Website

Main Menu

Flooding on Pelicar causes damage

Started by Lew, Aug 14, 2008, 09:11:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lew

A soapy churning torrent of water is how witnesses report the incident.  The damage was widespread but sporadic.  The Church of Orlok reports a complete loss of ships records, and the Flapper and Pink Eye households say it could take weeks to reconstruct their financial records.  Meanwhile the several unexplored planes of the Nexus suffered such catastrophic damage they will never be the same.

:o Please be advised.  Flash drives are not machine washable. :o

It could have been a lot worse.  My last backup was a month ago, and I haven't done any major work since then.  The priest registry was uploaded a couple day ago.  It's still irritating, but not a disaster. 
So many subplots

Cope

We cannot banish dangers, but we can banish fears.  We must not demean life by standing in awe of death.

Dj

Flash drive - not flash flood!  ;D

However, try it again in 24 to 48 hours...you might be surprised how sturdy a flash drive is after it fully dries out. I've had stranger things happen.
Thank you Mario! But our Princess is in another castle!

Cope

This could be the new "my dog ate it" excuse for homework in school. My mom washed my flash drive.....
We cannot banish dangers, but we can banish fears.  We must not demean life by standing in awe of death.

Lew

I did try again this morning, but I haven't completely given up.  Time will tell.
So many subplots

Dj

Cope

okay...my mom washed my memory stick, better?

Dj

Mom...mammary...stick...it's all BAD!