Main Menu

Test new color code thingys

Started by Head, Jun 22, 2007, 03:42:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Head

Buck: This is Buck
Fred: This is Fred
Maxine: This is a test. 
"Drawing on my fine command of the English language, I said nothing." - Robert Benchley
Twitter: @mrheadrick

Orc

NPC #1: Orc has this color stored now.

Head

"Drawing on my fine command of the English language, I said nothing." - Robert Benchley

Cope

Einstein: Old Einy

[color=0000]Einstein: New Einy[/color]
We cannot banish dangers, but we can banish fears.  We must not demean life by standing in awe of death.

Cope

One more time

Einstein: Old Einy

Einstein: New Einy
We cannot banish dangers, but we can banish fears.  We must not demean life by standing in awe of death.

Fingers

Mat: TestingJoe: TestingMat: Just Playin
Verin? (Yes?) Recant huh? (Yes.) And that really means to dispute one's word? (For the last time, YES!) See I know'd ta be scared o dem lernin books! Einstein's ta blame, always pushin everbody ta be more 'n they are! (Ugh!) I know why LB came, but why'd you? (Times are, I ask that myself. Now eat!)

Fingers

Verin? (Yes?) Recant huh? (Yes.) And that really means to dispute one's word? (For the last time, YES!) See I know'd ta be scared o dem lernin books! Einstein's ta blame, always pushin everbody ta be more 'n they are! (Ugh!) I know why LB came, but why'd you? (Times are, I ask that myself. Now eat!)

Lew

Flapper:Damn, you take a break from the board and your color disappears.

Irving:Hey, I've been here.  Were'd I go.
So many subplots

Head

Hey Lew, go read this thread: http://forum.pelicar.info/index.php?topic=375.0

You can add/change your character names and colors from within your profile.

Dj

I find it hilarious that Flapper can spell and Irving can't!
Thank you Mario! But our Princess is in another castle!

Cope

Okay I'm redoing Einstein.

Einstein: Original Einy

Einstein:  Is this easier to read?

Dj

I like the OSU colors for him.

By the way, one of the reasons "glow" is hard for me to read is my browser. I just discovered that IE and Firefox handle the glow effect differently. It's not that big a deal; I can read it without too much trouble.
Thank you Mario! But our Princess is in another castle!

Fingers

Quote from: Cope on Jul 05, 2007, 10:30:58 AM
Okay I'm redoing Einstein.

Einstein: Original Einy

Einstein:  Is this easier to read?  This is much better than before.

Einstein:  Is this easier to read? I like the one above.

Einstein:  Is this easier to read? This isn't bad, but don't look like Einstein, make it the color for your mage, maybe.

Einstein:  Is this easier to read?This is the easiest for me to read though.

Einstein:  Is this easier to read?Orange Power!

Einstein:  Is this easier to read?Go Pokes

Cope

I like the orange, but went ahead and chose the red. Everyone is used to it. I may use the green for the mage, but he is going to be the silent type..

Head