News:

Jul 6, 2023 - Forum patched to version 2.1.4 | RSS2.0 Feed

Pelicar Game Website

Main Menu

Stoners Unite!

Started by Dj, Mar 20, 2007, 09:50:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dj

There is a user on the board called, "Google spider" - let's kill it! Aaaaaarrrrrhhhhhh!
Thank you Mario! But our Princess is in another castle!

Fingers

What level is a google spider we might need to drop food and run!
Verin? (Yes?) Recant huh? (Yes.) And that really means to dispute one's word? (For the last time, YES!) See I know'd ta be scared o dem lernin books! Einstein's ta blame, always pushin everbody ta be more 'n they are! (Ugh!) I know why LB came, but why'd you? (Times are, I ask that myself. Now eat!)

Lew

:sherlock:  It's in the I'm Hungry topic, somebody step on it.

Ew, new smileys.

:drink_bar: :drink_toast: :drink_hardstuff: :drink_beermug: 

These would have come in handy yesterday.
So many subplots

Dj

Cope

What's a google spider, I missed my roll.........
We cannot banish dangers, but we can banish fears.  We must not demean life by standing in awe of death.

Fingers

2 spiders at once... they are bringing friends!  Well I got friends too! Let's go Guys!
Verin? (Yes?) Recant huh? (Yes.) And that really means to dispute one's word? (For the last time, YES!) See I know'd ta be scared o dem lernin books! Einstein's ta blame, always pushin everbody ta be more 'n they are! (Ugh!) I know why LB came, but why'd you? (Times are, I ask that myself. Now eat!)

Dj

Yeah, and which spider is bigger? The Google Spider or the MSN Spider?

Fingers

I don't know but I already killed the Yahoo spider, about time I got some help!

Cope

I hate Spiders.......they are nuisances........make a save vs. stamnia, blah, blah, blah

dragon or wyvern sound tougher.......look a Google dragon and MSN wyvern just attacked the site...........
We cannot banish dangers, but we can banish fears.  We must not demean life by standing in awe of death.

Fingers

I did the numbers...  :pile_o_poop: in my pants and RUN!!

Cope

Oh good doodie strategy.........throw the pooh at them............pooh fell I'm throwing the dwarf.

Fingers

Dragon cries " I got the Pooh on me!"

Dj

You realize that Head will now change the script to actually read "Google Wyvern"

Head

Quote from: Dj on Mar 29, 2007, 11:47:26 AM
You realize that Head will now change the script to actually read "Google Wyvern"

LOL, thought about that as I was reading through this..
"Drawing on my fine command of the English language, I said nothing." - Robert Benchley
Twitter: @mrheadrick

Head

Well, I renamed them to different critters.. the Google, MSN, and Yahoo ones anyway.   Caught one of them in the act right afterwards:

Appropriate topic to be looking at, don't yah think?
"Drawing on my fine command of the English language, I said nothing." - Robert Benchley
Twitter: @mrheadrick