• Welcome to Pelicar Fantasy RPG Forum.

News:

Jul 6, 2023 - Forum patched to version 2.1.4 | RSS2.0 Feed

Pelicar Game Website

Main Menu

Hey Head, New Character color, can you fix me?

Started by Fingers, May 10, 2007, 11:16:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fingers

Mighty Joe:yeah this will work!

Verin? (Yes?) Recant huh? (Yes.) And that really means to dispute one's word? (For the last time, YES!) See I know'd ta be scared o dem lernin books! Einstein's ta blame, always pushin everbody ta be more 'n they are! (Ugh!) I know why LB came, but why'd you? (Times are, I ask that myself. Now eat!)

Dj

I know I missed last session, but who is Mighty Joe?
Thank you Mario! But our Princess is in another castle!

Fingers

Ceya'tu's replacement  Does that read better than this?   Einstein: or maybe this?   Cope head could reduce the glow to 1000 instead of 2300 which makes it more legible.
Verin? (Yes?) Recant huh? (Yes.) And that really means to dispute one's word? (For the last time, YES!) See I know'd ta be scared o dem lernin books! Einstein's ta blame, always pushin everbody ta be more 'n they are! (Ugh!) I know why LB came, but why'd you? (Times are, I ask that myself. Now eat!)

Cope

Not a member of the group yet. Darren is going for a record number of characters in a monthly run RPG. I think it is in the Guiness Books.....haha just kidding.

Darren, Head, and me rolled up new characters. I haven't worked mine up yet.

Maybe I'll do that this afternoon.
We cannot banish dangers, but we can banish fears.  We must not demean life by standing in awe of death.

Head

Yeah, I'll fix/add those when I get back in Stillwater (have been at the folks since yesterday getting their DSL up and going).  One of the reasons why I want to give the ability to change our character's names and colors in our profiles so it's not something I have to change in the PHP code itself.
"Drawing on my fine command of the English language, I said nothing." - Robert Benchley
Twitter: @mrheadrick

Lew

Irving: Do you make loans for infrastructure improvements, Ha, Ha, Ha!
So many subplots

Head

Damn spammer...  post removed and user banned based on several identifying characteristics.

:machine_gun: spammer
"Drawing on my fine command of the English language, I said nothing." - Robert Benchley

Head

Oh, added Might-Joe in. 

Mighty Joe: Test..

;D

Fingers

Mighty Joe: thanks for giving me a voice, want some jerky or cheese?

Dj

Lew

So many subplots

Fingers

Dj

Fingers

Mighty Joe: If you like teriyaki beef jerky?

Head