General Discussion / A Test Event
Last post by Head - Jun 24, 2011, 06:34:41 PM
Test Event Post  :celebrate:
Forum Announcements, Help, Suggestions / Re: Converting board to 2.0
Last post by Head - Jun 24, 2011, 04:56:06 PM

:banghead:  :dizzy:  :eh:
Forum Announcements, Help, Suggestions / Re: Converting board to 2.0
Last post by Head - Jun 24, 2011, 01:25:57 PM
Well, the board has been converted to 2.0 and it still works with all the posts and user intact!  :banana:

Now, I'm in the process of making a Pelicar theme based off the new default 2.0 theme. The old Pelicar theme sort of works but it's all jacked up in a few areas LOL. I'm going to go ahead and take the board out of maintenance mode so you can look around.
Forum Announcements, Help, Suggestions / Converting board to 2.0
Last post by Head - Jun 24, 2011, 01:15:21 AM
Well, I was going to run the upgrader now, but think I'll hold of until tomorrow sometime.

I'm going to leave the board in maintenance mode for now.
General Discussion / Just noticed this..
Last post by Head - Jun 22, 2011, 02:33:45 PM
QuoteTotal time logged in: 40 days, 4 hours and 4 minutes.

4 more days and it will 44 days.  ;D
Just today had 10 bogus registrations in 9 hours. Geez.. :eh:
Thanks Head.  I appreciate that you continue to support our lonely little forum.

So does the dancing banana.   :banana:
Patching completed to version 1.1.14 for a security vulnerability.
Sometime today (or tomorrow) I'll be putting the board into maintenance mode and patching it to version 1.1.14. I doubt anyone will notice considering the time I'll probably do it.

They've also finally released version 2.0; however, due to the amount of customizations I've made to this code, I doubt I'll be migrating to it for awhile (if ever). I suspect much of the base code is different.

I may install it somewhere else just to test out version 2 anyway and see what kind of user/post import functions it has and to see just how much of a pain it would really be.

-Head
General Discussion / Whole body cleanse
Last post by Cope - Jun 07, 2011, 07:27:46 AM
Now, I do not like fad or crazy diets, but a friend got me to try a 10 day total body cleanse. There is a package at Walmart.

I was very skeptical but man I feel better and it kickstarted my weight loss again. I was stuck at 205. If you feel bloated, irregular or tired, give this a try. It is not a goofy juice or starvation plan. You eat chicken, fish, fruits, vegetables, and nuts.