• Welcome to Pelicar Fantasy RPG Forum.

News:

Jul 6, 2023 - Forum patched to version 2.1.4 | RSS2.0 Feed

Pelicar Game Website

Main Menu

Recent posts

Forum Announcements, Help, Suggestions / Stoner Calendar
Last post by Lew - Jul 13, 2011, 07:17:06 AM
In the sticky post in the Culture section, the graphic calendar is gone.   :cry:  I can see the map in the other thread, so I don't think it's a city filter.  Maybe something with the transfer?
Since everyone that has attempted to register lately (around 80 since June 29th ::) ) has been a known spammer in StopForumSpam I have turned off registration. If you want to register, send me an email to as to why and mention if you already know someone on the board.

:diespam:

Thanks for your understanding.
Testing / Re: Testing the newly added co...
Last post by Orc - Jul 01, 2011, 05:52:24 AM
This is a test using the other theme.
I don't think the Bingbot ever leaves the board. There's always one or more of them snooping around.
Testing / Testing the newly added color ...
Last post by Head - Jun 30, 2011, 12:40:36 AM
To use these, first click on the COLOR or BGCOLOR button, choose the color, then click on the box with the color value to insert it into the message. I might try to an example box that contains both the background and text color combined so you know better what it will look like.

Think I may add this to the character color section of the Campaign area as well.
It's nice that you got a break from your demanding schedule.   ;D  Just kidding, it looks great Head.  Thanks a million for all the work you do.
Yeah, since I actually ran the upgrade on top of a copy of the existing forum, it kept everything intact that it could. The hard part has been re-applying my custom coding but it wasn't that bad either. I like this version much better from an admin aspect. Also, many things I had to install a mod for previously are included options now, like the search bot tracking which has a user interface to work with now.  :clap:
699    ;D
I noticed the statistics carried over.  I only have another 700 posts to pull ahead of DJ.   ???