Jul 6, 2023 - Forum patched to version 2.1.4 | RSS2.0 Feed

Pelicar Game Website

Main Menu

Upcoming Birthdays

Started by Cope, Jan 16, 2007, 11:02:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cope

DJ, I love ya big man, but you can't turn 29 again ;D ;D

Be happy with the years and years and years of wisdom that you have gained from 29 to 39.

Now if you are saying that you feel 29 then bless ya cause I'm right there with you, well maybe a few years younger...... :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
We cannot banish dangers, but we can banish fears.  We must not demean life by standing in awe of death.

Fingers

Hell, I still feel 22........At least when she'll let me!!! Ha Ha!!!

Seriously, I do still feel 25.  Well, except for the pain in my knee.  I didn't have that when i was 25.  Oh and my back pain, that definitely wasn't there. AND my neck and shoulder pain that wasn't there either!  Of course I don't have as much energy, I heal slower and drunk nights take longer to recover from, I have hangovers more often and my sex life is terribly erratic.  But, other than that I still feel 25! ::)
Verin? (Yes?) Recant huh? (Yes.) And that really means to dispute one's word? (For the last time, YES!) See I know'd ta be scared o dem lernin books! Einstein's ta blame, always pushin everbody ta be more 'n they are! (Ugh!) I know why LB came, but why'd you? (Times are, I ask that myself. Now eat!)

Cope

I FEEL OLD, BUT AT LEAST I"M FEELING SOMETHING
We cannot banish dangers, but we can banish fears.  We must not demean life by standing in awe of death.

Dj

I'm glad somebody noticed. I changed that weeks ago. I was going to be upset if the subtle joke was too... subtle.
Thank you Mario! But our Princess is in another castle!

Lew

Happy Birthday DJ

Icon happy dance,

:boobs: :coolbounce: :coolbounce: :coolbounce: :coolbounce: :coolbounce: :boobs:
      :cheerleader4:  :banana:    :banana:    :banana:    :banana: :cheerleader4:
          :banana:    :banana:    :banana:    :banana:    :banana:    :banana:
                   :monkey:   :monkey:   :monkey:    :monkey:    :monkey:
          :banana:    :banana:    :banana:    :banana:    :banana:    :banana:
   :cheerleader4:           :monkey:    :monkey:    :monkey:           :cheerleader4:
        :boobs: :coolbounce: :coolbounce: :coolbounce: :coolbounce: :coolbounce: :boobs:

:head_bangin: :head_bangin: :Equirda: :Gremlin: :head_bangin: :head_bangin:

So many subplots

Dj

I have no response to the happy dance - I did just lose about 20 seconds tho...oh, wait, no - it was a seizure brought on by the flashing lights on the screen. LOL!
Thank you Mario! But our Princess is in another castle!