News:

Jul 6, 2023 - Forum patched to version 2.1.4 | RSS2.0 Feed

Pelicar Game Website

Main Menu

Weather Update

Started by Lew, Jan 12, 2007, 09:59:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dj

If you wanna scan and PDF them, you can email them to me. I can get my email anywhere. And I think I'll bring my laptop.
Thank you Mario! But our Princess is in another castle!

Fingers

So Cope, are you coming straight from Tulsa?  You'll be going through Stilly anyway right?
Verin? (Yes?) Recant huh? (Yes.) And that really means to dispute one's word? (For the last time, YES!) See I know'd ta be scared o dem lernin books! Einstein's ta blame, always pushin everbody ta be more 'n they are! (Ugh!) I know why LB came, but why'd you? (Times are, I ask that myself. Now eat!)

Dusty

Well im off to the store, final minute to make requests>>>>>
My future is so bright, I gotta wear sleeves....

Fingers

So head are you saying you do not want to make the trip?  Terry should be driving right in front of you apt. on the way.  He will go home before coming down here.  Or at least I think he will.  If you are worried about the trek and want to stay home I understand but I would hate for you to be left out when we have someone going right by your house.
Verin? (Yes?) Recant huh? (Yes.) And that really means to dispute one's word? (For the last time, YES!) See I know'd ta be scared o dem lernin books! Einstein's ta blame, always pushin everbody ta be more 'n they are! (Ugh!) I know why LB came, but why'd you? (Times are, I ask that myself. Now eat!)

Cope

I'm not sure what I'm doing yet. I have to work on Sunday, so no matter when or if I come down........I'm leaving EARLY Sunday morning or late Saturday........
We cannot banish dangers, but we can banish fears.  We must not demean life by standing in awe of death.

Head

Quote from: Dj on Jan 12, 2007, 01:31:12 PM
If you wanna scan and PDF them, you can email them to me. I can get my email anywhere. And I think I'll bring my laptop.

You talking to me?  

Nothing to scan here.. all my character sheets and stuff are at Finger's.  I keep everything there.  I think they are filled out properly.  Their belongings are still on the old character sheets I think (potions).  In my spiral notebook, any DP that has not been added in yet will not be scribbled out.  I think Henry just made 7th and has 8 free skill points but was saving those for possible magic school training from the Djin.. wasn't too sure how soon that might be ready.

As far as Terry getting me.. on a matter of principle, no.  The problem with the parental gods is just being on the road period.. regardless of who's doing the driving and their ability.   :hmm:  Part of the problem is coming back.. which will most likely be even worse from the way things sound... not that I have a job to come back to.. but still.

I'll spend tomorrow (and most likely tonight) putting in work on the campaign website.  I want to be able to put at least some of my character's information online.  I've got a sufficient amount of guilt at the moment to put some effort into it and make up for not being there.  
"Drawing on my fine command of the English language, I said nothing." - Robert Benchley
Twitter: @mrheadrick

Dj

Quote from: MarkRH on Jan 12, 2007, 03:28:50 PM
As far as Terry getting me.. on a matter of principle, no.  The problem with the parental gods is just being on the road period.. regardless of who's doing the driving and their ability.

Don't stay there. Stay at Darren's. Check with Terry - he's going back early, I think.
Thank you Mario! But our Princess is in another castle!