Started by Lew, Apr 09, 2007, 10:31:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lew

Greer sucks today :head_explode:

The loonies are out in force :dizzy:

So many subplots

Lew

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGG!

Don't fudging bother me about making a fudging order that you already fudging made with somebody else.  Your fudging not special.
So many subplots

Lew

No you don't get any Frackin parts till I have the frackin check in my hand.  I can't deposit a check number you frackin crack whore.
So many subplots

Dj

Are Greer's customers posting in a thread that only Lew can see?
Thank you Mario! But our Princess is in another castle!

Lew

worthless fudging slow ass internet conection.
So many subplots

Cope

Yep work sucks. I had to sit in a damn airplane for 15 hours, then drive an hour, shower, eat lunch and show up at the office. Hell, I'm already tired.
We cannot banish dangers, but we can banish fears.  We must not demean life by standing in awe of death.

Dj

My colleagues are monkeys.  :monkey:

Lew

Most of my colleagues are fine, well except for a few extreme exceptions.  I just hate my customers.
So many subplots

Cope

My colleagues speak German all day long. Not only do they speak German but it is bloody fast. I can only understand about 1 word in 15. But damn a couple of these ladies are HOT.

I almost want to use the Your HOT, I'm DRUNK, I wanna do ya! line........
We cannot banish dangers, but we can banish fears.  We must not demean life by standing in awe of death.

Fingers

What happens in Europe stays in Europe!   :drink_bar:  :blahblah:  :-* :boobs: :smileysex:  :couch:
Verin? (Yes?) Recant huh? (Yes.) And that really means to dispute one's word? (For the last time, YES!) See I know'd ta be scared o dem lernin books! Einstein's ta blame, always pushin everbody ta be more 'n they are! (Ugh!) I know why LB came, but why'd you? (Times are, I ask that myself. Now eat!)

Lew

Just to let everyone know, work has been annoying this week.  Our internet has been up and down non-stop and that will continue till it dries out.  Somewhere, something gets wet and screws us up.  On top of that I'm trying to plan a few encounters for Saturday.  I'll try to keep up with the role-playing thread tomarrow as best I can.
So many subplots

Cope

Work SUCKS..........I've put in LONG days since Friday, when the boss from Europe showed up, including Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Today........yes I'm still at work.

Dj

I took yesterday off, but I did go to work today. It wasn't a bad day at all. I kinda liked it.  :-[

Sorry.

Dj

Ok, Fudge karma! It caught up with me. Today has been one shitty-ass day!

Lew

So many subplots