• Welcome to Pelicar Fantasy RPG Forum.

pelicar.info domain name renewed

Started by Head, Dec 08, 2006, 05:07:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Head

pelicar.info domain was due to expire in January.  I've renewed it for 3 more years.   :monkey:

I also renewed my other domains while I was in the process.  Nowadays, you do not want to let your domain names expire.

"Drawing on my fine command of the English language, I said nothing." - Robert Benchley
Twitter: @mrheadrick

Cope

Head,

Are you paying anything for the website and message board. I will definitely pay my share just let me know. If anything I'll buy your food on game days for awhile.

I love the forum and th ewebsite makes things easier on occasion, keep up  the good work.

-Cope
We cannot banish dangers, but we can banish fears.  We must not demean life by standing in awe of death.

Head

Well.. the only cost related to Pelicar is the domain name.  The Pelicar websites are free add-ons to my main website at www.markheadrick.com which costs $65/year for the hosting account which I would be paying anyway for my websites.  The message board is free software.

The Pelicar.info domain name cost was $52.25 this time:

Domain Name: PELICAR.INFO
    Term: 3 year(s)
    Price: $26.25
    Exp. Date: 2010-01-27
Generic Product: Private Registration for PELICAR.INFO
    Term: 3 year(s)
    Price: $27.00
    Exp. Date: 2010-01-27

If you feel the need to help pay for it.. just pay for my food at a session or two; otherwise, wouldn't worry about it.

Head  :)
"Drawing on my fine command of the English language, I said nothing." - Robert Benchley
Twitter: @mrheadrick

Dusty

My future is so bright, I gotta wear sleeves....

Fingers

Quote from: Dusty on Dec 27, 2006, 09:14:09 PM
No Prob.!

OOps, this was fingers again!  Damn the sharing of pc's
Verin? (Yes?) Recant huh? (Yes.) And that really means to dispute one's word? (For the last time, YES!) See I know'd ta be scared o dem lernin books! Einstein's ta blame, always pushin everbody ta be more 'n they are! (Ugh!) I know why LB came, but why'd you? (Times are, I ask that myself. Now eat!)

Lew

I say we just make sure Head gets his eats paid for more than not.  It's not just the out of pocket cost, he's done a great service for us here.
So many subplots

Cope

Yep, I agree. This damn board is a nice place............. :clap:
We cannot banish dangers, but we can banish fears.  We must not demean life by standing in awe of death.

Lew

So many subplots

Dusty

Yep no prob from me too,, and i like sharing PC's haha j/k.. Oh and nice job head, your a pretty good ping pong player too, im impressed.
Maybe we need a billiards skill to go along w/ gambling that would be awsome... Im rich bitch,,,
My future is so bright, I gotta wear sleeves....