News:

Jul 6, 2023 - Forum patched to version 2.1.4 | RSS2.0 Feed

Pelicar Game Website

Main Menu

Testing new color bar.

Started by Head, Jan 16, 2007, 04:00:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Head

Installed new color bar.. it can now do background colors as well.  It got rid of the drop-down color thing.. which was sort of redundant.

Cool..   :coolbounce:

"Drawing on my fine command of the English language, I said nothing." - Robert Benchley
Twitter: @mrheadrick

Cope

So, this is kinda cool

Yep I think I like it.
We cannot banish dangers, but we can banish fears.  We must not demean life by standing in awe of death.

Lew

So many subplots

Lew

So many subplots

Lew

So many subplots

Head

"Drawing on my fine command of the English language, I said nothing." - Robert Benchley

Dj

Disclaimer: Not role-playing!

This is a test for the Change Color drop down. Very cool!

Ulahnia thinks so too

Good job, Head!  :drink_toast:
Thank you Mario! But our Princess is in another castle!

Head

This is borked... I changed the text in index.english.php to be Character Color instead of Change Color but it's not showing... something else is changing the value of that string somewhere.  Hmmmmmmm.......   :dizzy:

Blah Blah

Head

Ahhh hah!  I needed to change it in Post.english.php okay.. now the Pelicar theme has it's own version of that file.   :celebrate:

Yeah.. it loads any files in the pelicar theme directory first and then falls back to the default theme directory for missing files.  Since board mods typically only make modifications to the default theme directory, I try to keep most files in there.  Beyond that I have to do file comparisons and manually copy changes that mods install into the pelicar theme files.  Yeah, I know...  :blahblah:

Fingers

Just playin with the pretty colors
Verin? (Yes?) Recant huh? (Yes.) And that really means to dispute one's word? (For the last time, YES!) See I know'd ta be scared o dem lernin books! Einstein's ta blame, always pushin everbody ta be more 'n they are! (Ugh!) I know why LB came, but why'd you? (Times are, I ask that myself. Now eat!)

Cope

Yep your always playing with something
We cannot banish dangers, but we can banish fears.  We must not demean life by standing in awe of death.

Head

OOC: Does this work? yeah, but not pretty....
OOC: Well, got it to be a pointer now... hmm.. not in right spot though