News:

Jul 6, 2023 - Forum patched to version 2.1.4 | RSS2.0 Feed

Pelicar Game Website

Main Menu

Whole body cleanse

Started by Cope, Jun 07, 2011, 07:27:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cope

Now, I do not like fad or crazy diets, but a friend got me to try a 10 day total body cleanse. There is a package at Walmart.

I was very skeptical but man I feel better and it kickstarted my weight loss again. I was stuck at 205. If you feel bloated, irregular or tired, give this a try. It is not a goofy juice or starvation plan. You eat chicken, fish, fruits, vegetables, and nuts.
We cannot banish dangers, but we can banish fears.  We must not demean life by standing in awe of death.

Dj

Just catching up...but for those who haven't seen me - I've lost 40 lbs since last August. I'm hovering at 215, which was my weight at 28. It's proportioned not quite as well, but I'm pleased. I lost 30 lbs from August to December. I did the phentermine-thing, but also changed my eating habits. I drink mainly water now and make sure I take in the recommended amount of fruits and vegetables every day. I "cheat" by drinking a V8 for breakfast, which gives me 2 of the 4 portions I need. My snacks are mainly mandarin oranges or applesauce. But I don't skip real desserts or real meals; I just handle them in moderation and make myself follow all the "proper" rules first. I still drink beer and alcohol and don't restrict myself from any foods I want - again, just mindful of how it fits with what else I've eaten for the day. With this plan, I have was mindful to stay below 1500 cals (usually below 1200) for the first three months; now I am back to an average of about 1800 per day.
Thank you Mario! But our Princess is in another castle!

Cope

We cannot banish dangers, but we can banish fears.  We must not demean life by standing in awe of death.

Head

Way to go guys.

Last time I weighed myself think I'd lost 10 lbs but that wasn't from trying to loose it. Just dumb luck LOL. I don't even have a scale here in my apartment.
"Drawing on my fine command of the English language, I said nothing." - Robert Benchley
Twitter: @mrheadrick

Lew

Great work DJ!  I guess I'm a little low on a five year average, but nothing to brag about.  My double x's aren't tight.   :clap:

I get plenty of excercise.  My commute is around four miles and I bike it.  Mostly ocean side so not bad at all.
So many subplots