• Welcome to Pelicar Fantasy RPG Forum.

Webservice down/Created board for DJ's Campaign

Started by Head, Feb 20, 2007, 05:37:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Head

At around 4:05pm central, the httpd web service on the server died.  Some of you probably witnessed the effects.  By 4:20pm, it was back up.

Decided to create a board for DJ's Campaign and make him a moderator of it.  Feel free to use it until you get your own message board, if you want to mess with one... although everyone has been "trained" to check this one LOL.  If you need sub/child-boards below it, let me know and I can make them.. I don't think as moderator you have that ability.

"Drawing on my fine command of the English language, I said nothing." - Robert Benchley
Twitter: @mrheadrick

Dj

If no one minds, its easier to keep "both" boards in one place...but again, not meaning to misuse or steal thunder. I don't think anyone minds, but I wanna play fair... (yes, I do...oh, shut-up!)
Thank you Mario! But our Princess is in another castle!

Cope

Actually, this is funny. Yesterday with all of the talk about DJ running a session this weekend, I almost asked Mark to create a Topic category for Relicap (what I'm calling DJ's world until he finds a name). And now without prompting it is here.
We cannot banish dangers, but we can banish fears.  We must not demean life by standing in awe of death.

Fingers

How about Caliper!  Punta Foly (fun to play)
Verin? (Yes?) Recant huh? (Yes.) And that really means to dispute one's word? (For the last time, YES!) See I know'd ta be scared o dem lernin books! Einstein's ta blame, always pushin everbody ta be more 'n they are! (Ugh!) I know why LB came, but why'd you? (Times are, I ask that myself. Now eat!)

Dj

Sounds like "Puta Folly" which I've had a lot of... :dizzy:

Cope

How about DJ's World and then we can change Pelicar to Lew's World. Down the road the world's could collide into a massive heap. Two worlds collide, isn't that part of a song?
We cannot banish dangers, but we can banish fears.  We must not demean life by standing in awe of death.

Dj

Maybe I can call mine "Replica" which is an anagram for Pelicar.

Cope

Naw, replica has a bad connotation to me. Your system is not a replica.......

Dj

True, but was the original Pelicar...meant in a humorous, not malicious way.

Cope

Good point.........but what is the answer.........Hmmmm......... :loco: :loco: :worship:

Head

Quote from: Cope on Feb 21, 2007, 07:44:45 AM
Actually, this is funny. Yesterday with all of the talk about DJ running a session this weekend, I almost asked Mark to create a Topic category for Relicap (what I'm calling DJ's world until he finds a name). And now without prompting it is here.

Maybe I have ESP and don't even know it...   :sherlock:   ;D
"Drawing on my fine command of the English language, I said nothing." - Robert Benchley
Twitter: @mrheadrick