News:

Jul 6, 2023 - Forum patched to version 2.1.4 | RSS2.0 Feed

Pelicar Game Website

Main Menu

Inception

Started by Dj, Jul 19, 2010, 08:06:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dj

I'm going to see Inception tonight. I'll give a report later.

However, I might be distracted. I'm taking Nancy. It's our 3rd date and she's agree to come with me to the Float Trip. So, tonight might be promising.  ;D
Thank you Mario! But our Princess is in another castle!

Cope

Sweet DJ...I look forward to hearing about the movie.....and to meet Nancy.

Just so you know, I am bringing someone as well. You met her at the RCPM concert.....
We cannot banish dangers, but we can banish fears.  We must not demean life by standing in awe of death.

Dj

Inception was very interesting and clever. Christopher Nolan always writes a good psychological tale. There are two intertwined stories, literally inside one man's head. It is mildly predictable, but it is not meant to hide or trick the audience - such as the Sixth Sense; however, there are many twists that enhance the plot. I would recommend it; however, the FX are nothing overly spectacular (despite the promo of them) which makes it a big screen must. Every visual will translate well to a 42-inch screen for those who wish to wait for DVD around Christmas.
Thank you Mario! But our Princess is in another castle!

Cope

Watched this today. Like DJ says good flick. Pretty predictable but for me that was part of the genius of the movie.
We cannot banish dangers, but we can banish fears.  We must not demean life by standing in awe of death.