News:

Jul 6, 2023 - Forum patched to version 2.1.4 | RSS2.0 Feed

Pelicar Game Website

Main Menu

The Board...

Started by Dj, Sep 18, 2009, 09:02:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dj

I'm giving the extra-healing potion to the dog!
Thank you Mario! But our Princess is in another castle!

Dusty

My future is so bright, I gotta wear sleeves....

Chuck

Quote from: Dj on Apr 13, 2010, 07:20:10 PM
I'm giving the extra-healing potion to the dog!

That sounds really familiar...

Can't place it though.

Head

If memory serves that was from one of DJ's campaigns where Mike's character gave the potion to his war dog or something.   :duh: These potions where really rare or expensive or something. We were a bit upset at him wasting that potion on his dog.
"Drawing on my fine command of the English language, I said nothing." - Robert Benchley
Twitter: @mrheadrick

Chuck

Was it in the the Temple of Elemental Evil campaign I ran? 

Dj

Can't remember if you were in the campaign or not, but Head's memory jives with mine. Russ played the halfling thief, Cameron, who was quite perturbed at Graybaer, Mike's dwarf, who used an extra-healing potion on his pet war dog.

There were a few other classic lines:

"They handed me a fish..." - which turned out to be a bag of holding in the shape of a taxidermed bigmouth bass.
"Who are you guys? Why are you attacking?" - when Jacob and Conlin? attacked the guards of Cameron's thieves' guild, unwittingly working against each other.
"Great, we're growing crystals in a garden!" - a random comment by one of the players when choosing not to adventure for several months to pursue an economic project.
"We must seek out and kill the Silver Fox" - Jacob's declaration while unwittingly standing next to the Silver Fox' alter ego.

Dj

Chuck, didn't you run the TOEE twice? If I remember correctly, Kevin and I cameo-ed as demons in one session.

Lew

That might have been an early Kevin Underhill campaign.  Something about a snowball fight. 
So many subplots

Dj

The snowball fight was mine. Someone (I think Robert's character) fell off the Broom of Flying during the fight and hurt himself seriously. Then the argument ensued...