News:

Jul 6, 2023 - Forum patched to version 2.1.4 | RSS2.0 Feed

Pelicar Game Website

Main Menu

Disc Golf

Started by Cope, May 20, 2008, 07:54:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cope

Got some discs for my birthday. Went and played yesterday. It was fun and was quite a bit of walking. So if your looking for an inexpensive, fun way to get a bit of exercise, sun, and play a sport, I recommend it. It took a couple of hours to play 18 holes. The sun was beautiful. Rachel and I took Paisley and Tink. They loved the walk.
We cannot banish dangers, but we can banish fears.  We must not demean life by standing in awe of death.

Dj

I know there is a course not too far from where most of us work here in the City. I'll have to ask a friend I know who plays.

Oh...and happy birthday, Terry!
Thank you Mario! But our Princess is in another castle!

Fingers

Looking forward to giving it a try. :danceman:
Verin? (Yes?) Recant huh? (Yes.) And that really means to dispute one's word? (For the last time, YES!) See I know'd ta be scared o dem lernin books! Einstein's ta blame, always pushin everbody ta be more 'n they are! (Ugh!) I know why LB came, but why'd you? (Times are, I ask that myself. Now eat!)

Chuck

I know a guy who is a professional disc golfer....and I'm being serious.

Head

I think there's something like this in Mitch park next to my folks... hmmm..  have to double-check that.
"Drawing on my fine command of the English language, I said nothing." - Robert Benchley
Twitter: @mrheadrick