News:

Jul 6, 2023 - Forum patched to version 2.1.4 | RSS2.0 Feed

Pelicar Game Website

Main Menu

Yes, I am alive :)

Started by Head, May 08, 2008, 02:32:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Head

Yeah, I am alive.  ;D  Sorry to have strayed away from the board for awhile.  I haven't read anything yet other than the Session thread so I've got a fair amount of catch-up-work I am sure.

Went to the folks' house on Saturday to watch Nascar and well, sorta hung around till after Mom's B-Day on the 6th.  Helped with the pool and yard work while I was there.  It was good to get out of the apartment for awhile, get sun-burned in a few places and all that.  There is a possibility that I might get pre-occupied for awhile tomorrow with a new Widescreen TV purchase.. it's something I've been talking myself in and out of for years.  Since dad is willing buy my old TV for more than it's worth as a b-day present (theirs is smaller), that's incentive to go ahead.
"Drawing on my fine command of the English language, I said nothing." - Robert Benchley
Twitter: @mrheadrick

Head

18 more threads and all my outstanding PMs to go through.. I'm tried.. bed time..   :zzz:
"Drawing on my fine command of the English language, I said nothing." - Robert Benchley
Twitter: @mrheadrick