Jul 6, 2023 - Forum patched to version 2.1.4 | RSS2.0 Feed

Pelicar Game Website

Main Menu

WOW

Started by Dusty, Jan 26, 2007, 04:19:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dusty

If cope-out was on here, that would be everyone>>>>
My future is so bright, I gotta wear sleeves....

Dj

Quick...Head, logout in another instance as Cope - just to have everyone on again. Just kidding.

hey, what about Superman?
Thank you Mario! But our Princess is in another castle!

Dusty

i think superman got shot in the eye and it really hurt for once

Dusty

dang you S-copely

Orc

Dusty

i think ur too late there sexy thing...

Goblin

Dusty

hahaha : :machine_gun: :Knoll:   more like this next session..

Dusty

wow, i guess everyone with a job got off and is headin' home. Maybe i need to get one of those job things....

Lew

You don't need a job, once The Man pushes you down, you stay down.

So many subplots

Dj

I successfully went w/o one for around 2 months (on and off)...then we could discuss Mark-Mark!

Head

Yeah... a need to get off my butt and start lookin for a new job.  Although, I am still getting severence checks from Creative, but those are about to run out.   :hmm:  Been jobless for about 3 months now.

Oh, I realized that the creature Gnoll is spelled with a G, not a K.  So, I fixed the Gnoll smiley.  A knoll is like that grassy knoll the gunman hid behind.  A knoll is a small hill kinda thing..

Probably go down to the folks tomorrow.. I need to go buy myself a suit for interviews and stuff... none of mine fit anymore... course last time I wore them was like 16 years ago when I was down at IBM.  As long as I'm down at the folks.. won't be online much, if any.. their 24K Dialup drives me insane.  :shakefist:  I need to see if DSL will work there.
"Drawing on my fine command of the English language, I said nothing." - Robert Benchley
Twitter: @mrheadrick

Dj

Head...send me your resume

Head

Hate when I set the alarm for 12:30am instead of 12:30pm... so I woke up at 3:00pm instead.  Needless to say, I'm still in Stillwater, ATM..

Anyway, only resume I have at the moment is here:  http://www.markheadrick.com/resume.shtml

"Drawing on my fine command of the English language, I said nothing." - Robert Benchley
Twitter: @mrheadrick