News:

Jul 6, 2023 - Forum patched to version 2.1.4 | RSS2.0 Feed

Pelicar Game Website

Main Menu

Weather Update

Started by Lew, Jan 12, 2007, 09:59:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lew

It started icing here about half an hour ago.  The sidwalks are getting slick and the schools are letting out.  Anyone who can should think about getting toward OKC as soon as they can.  If nothing else the later you start the longer it will take.  Of course, the tards are sliding of the road to, so it might be a more peaceful drive later.
So many subplots

Fingers

Verin? (Yes?) Recant huh? (Yes.) And that really means to dispute one's word? (For the last time, YES!) See I know'd ta be scared o dem lernin books! Einstein's ta blame, always pushin everbody ta be more 'n they are! (Ugh!) I know why LB came, but why'd you? (Times are, I ask that myself. Now eat!)

Dj

Lew, you're still southside right? What are you driving plans for tomorrow?
Thank you Mario! But our Princess is in another castle!

Lew

Yes, we're on the southside.  Sam and I will try to leave about 8 a.m. do you want us to swing by.  You'll have to give me an address I can map quest.

I don't know if the road will be bad really.  It's mostly sleet right now, most of it might blow off the road before it has a chance to be a problem.
So many subplots

Head

I tried to start at 10:30am, was packed and on my way...  meant to leave earlier but my internet radio alarm didn't work..  heh..

The weather and parental gods have conspired against me.  Dad said it was already real bad in Edmond... neither one of us expected it to come in this early.  Mom was dead set against me driving down there.  I stopped at the local convenience store to stock up on provisions and it's amazing the difference 30 minutes made...  I damn near busted my ass twice walking back to my apartment and I was fish-tailing a few times on the drive back.

Want to call me a wuss for not coming down...  fine..  I really don't give a Fudge.   ;D

At least myself and my truck won't be a mangled mess or get mixed in some other yahoo's bone headed move.

Sorry guys..
"Drawing on my fine command of the English language, I said nothing." - Robert Benchley
Twitter: @mrheadrick

Dj

Is Cope driving thru Stillwater on his way? Maybe, if he's coming anyway - you could ride with him. Less drivers the better, right?

Fingers

At least riding with Cope in the ice you wouldn't be puking in a bucket the whole way! :barf-cheese: 
Verin? (Yes?) Recant huh? (Yes.) And that really means to dispute one's word? (For the last time, YES!) See I know'd ta be scared o dem lernin books! Einstein's ta blame, always pushin everbody ta be more 'n they are! (Ugh!) I know why LB came, but why'd you? (Times are, I ask that myself. Now eat!)

Dusty

Yeah and he has 4WD in his liberty im pretty sure... Just dont let him drive at night...hahahaha,,,,, I say Sleep Over!!!! Woo Hoo,, Little Pong, maybe some spades, hearts, poker, ok fine-- bridge what ever,,, Sounds like a Cozy o'l time to me
My future is so bright, I gotta wear sleeves....

Dj

Quote from: Fingers on Jan 12, 2007, 12:13:06 PM
At least riding with Cope in the ice you wouldn't be puking in a bucket the whole way! :barf-cheese: 

:lol:  :worship:

Dj

Quote from: Dusty on Jan 12, 2007, 12:18:09 PM
Little Pong, maybe some spades, hearts, poker, ok fine-- bridge what ever,,, Sounds like a Cozy o'l time to me

No Beer Pong!    :cussing:

Dj

Hey Dusty. Are you at the house already? I might come early...

Fingers

No Beer Pong!    Or Dusty will be the one needing the bucket! :barf-cheese:

Is anybody any good at making homemade chili?  It's so much better than wolf brand!

Dusty

I was gonna make our mommas chilli, i asked her how to make it yesterday, and do people like alittle bit spicy stuff??? and yeah im at the house DJ.. Prolly gonna leave when Court gets off work to go get supplies soon though but will be back shortly..
My future is so bright, I gotta wear sleeves....

Fingers

Man we are so thinking alike!( points forehead to forehead)

Head

No..  Terry doesn't need to get me.  I'd rather him stick to the most direct route for him anyway, if he comes.  So, just drop that idea.

4WD doesn't mean a thing when it comes to stopping on ice.  All it does it give a bit extra traction to go forward and make corners. Now, in snow.. yeah it makes a huge difference.  I'd have fun driving in the snow.

Somewhere on here I'll post my desires for my characters. 

"Drawing on my fine command of the English language, I said nothing." - Robert Benchley
Twitter: @mrheadrick