Jul 6, 2023 - Forum patched to version 2.1.4 | RSS2.0 Feed

Pelicar Game Website

Main Menu

Space invasion

Started by Lew, Sep 21, 2008, 02:06:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dj

Quote from: Lew on Oct 14, 2008, 07:55:18 PM
My power continues to grow.  I'm the charts now as one of the top 1500 fleets. 
Well, now I'm about to break the 1500-mark on the fleet chart. Much thanks to Lew's investment project. It is a time investment on my part too, but I now understand Lew's addiction. I wonder how long this will last?
Thank you Mario! But our Princess is in another castle!

Dj

Just broke the top 2000 over-all score and approaching the 1000-mark for my Fleet. "PinkEye" still not at the power-level of "Flapper," but closing in on him fast.

Lew

The following fleets confronted each other on 2008-12-23 13:37:14 :

ROUND - 1 -

Attacker PînkEÿe [04:87:11]
Weapons:80% Shield:90% Defense:80%

Type     Phoenix Battleship
Number  135         40

Defender Flapper[N-E] [04:88:04]
Weapons:100% Shield:100% Defense:100%

Type

Type  Damn near everything
Number  More than enough

(doesn't paste well, to much to edit)

ROUND - 2 -

Attacker PînkEÿe

DESTROYED

Defender Flapper[N-E]

Still here

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The defender has won the battle!

The attacker has lost a total of 9.150.000 units.
The defender has lost a total of 243.200 units.

There are now 1.700.100 metal and 1.116.360 kryptonite at these space coordinates.
:banana:An asteroid has formed from the debris!:banana:
So many subplots

Dj

The only better gift I could have given for my resignation of the game was a membership to the Jelly of the Month Club!

Lew

Maybe I'm feeling a little guilty about my windfall, but I wanted to say I will miss you at my side in the game.  I understand why you left.  It is a time intensive game, and I don't blame anyone who doesn't want to dedicate there personal lives to it.

I may, however, use it as a ruse for the asteroid.  Basically saying that we are in the middle of a spat about you quiting and attacked me.  Of course, you knew you couldn't take my fleet, but the last you knew I'd be away at that time.  You thought you'd kill some turrets and such.  I have no intention of advertising to the uni I have it, but it would give me something to tell the alliance "friends" I talk to.

Oh, and Rambo was the first one to notice.

Now, for the rest of you.

The reason this is such a big deal for my game is that an asteroid gives you the ability to build a Galaxy Scanner.  With that you can "see" the flight missions of all players in a given system.  That allows you to run intercetions.  Basically you send your ships on an attack run that will hit there planet a second or two after they arrive.  That way they have no chance of escape.

I've been intercepted and the pain is unique.  You see it coming for half an hour or more and there is nothing you can do about it.  You just watch the screen tick down knowing you are about to loose your fleet.  Oh the carnage will be rampant.  I don't know if I can get one built before leaving for Mom's, but at the latest I'll have one ready to go on Monday.  I'm so happy.  And I'd trade it to have you back DJ, but I know you made the right choice for your needs.
So many subplots

Dj

Ok, destroy it. I'm coming back to play. Just kidding. Very glad our plan worked...and I don't consider it cheating anymore than giving someone my account to use. We made the best use of my loss of play - so no guilt required.

Lastly, tell whatever you want to the others. I'm not sure they will believe your story, but that's between you and them. Also a few members, Prophecy in particular, has clued in on what we did. I also transferred resources to Aurora and CYE before becoming an enemy of the alliance - so, my guess is most will figure it out. But...whatever.

Lew

Ya, Predator and Prof3cy both know.  When I was off a few days for Christmas the were apartently panicing, thinking I had been banned.  I'm not really worried about it.  I'll lay low for a bit longer, but soon my reign of terror will intensify. Muahahaha.
So many subplots