News:

Sept 15, 2020 - Forum patched to version 2.1 RC3 (GitHub Nightly) | RSS2.0 Feed

Pelicar Game Website

Roger Clyne and the Peacemakers-Eskimo Joes; Stillwater

Started by Fingers, Aug 20, 2008, 09:14:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Fingers

I know it's the middle of the week but I thought I'd let all know, just in case.
Verin? (Yes?) Recant huh? (Yes.) And that really means to dispute one's word? (For the last time, YES!) See I know'd ta be scared o dem lernin books! Einstein's ta blame, always pushin everbody ta be more 'n they are! (Ugh!) I know why LB came, but why'd you? (Times are, I ask that myself. Now eat!)

Cope

Thats what I'm talking about....

10/01 in Tulsa
10/02 in OKC
We cannot banish dangers, but we can banish fears.  We must not demean life by standing in awe of death.

Fingers

Verin? (Yes?) Recant huh? (Yes.) And that really means to dispute one's word? (For the last time, YES!) See I know'd ta be scared o dem lernin books! Einstein's ta blame, always pushin everbody ta be more 'n they are! (Ugh!) I know why LB came, but why'd you? (Times are, I ask that myself. Now eat!)

Dusty

Well Soooo far i've missed a bachlor party, then a after wedding party, then a after after wedding party.....Now if Court still hasen't poped im gonna miss all the RCPM's i could stand.......WWWWWWTTTTTFFFFFF!!!!!!! My fuckin liver is way tooo healty for this shit.....
My future is so bright, I gotta wear sleeves....

Dj

hehehe....you think your liver's healthy now! LOL!
Thank you Mario! But our Princess is in another castle!

Dusty

Yeah, but i still cant spell healthy  apparently...... Did you go to family jam DJ???... If so how was it??

Dj

No, I didn't go this year. I almost bought tickets but then couldn't commit...sounds like the typical male, eh?
Thank you Mario! But our Princess is in another castle!

Dusty