News:

Jul 6, 2023 - Forum patched to version 2.1.4 | RSS2.0 Feed

Pelicar Game Website

Main Menu

OSU Roundball?

Started by Dj, Jan 19, 2009, 10:25:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dj

I can get tickets for OSU vs Texas Tech on Wed, Feb 4 or OSU vs Baylor on Sat, Feb 21 for $25 a piece. These would be in Section 308, rows 2 thru 7 in reserved seating, not General Admission.

Anyone interested?
Thank you Mario! But our Princess is in another castle!

Cope

We cannot banish dangers, but we can banish fears.  We must not demean life by standing in awe of death.

Fingers

Verin? (Yes?) Recant huh? (Yes.) And that really means to dispute one's word? (For the last time, YES!) See I know'd ta be scared o dem lernin books! Einstein's ta blame, always pushin everbody ta be more 'n they are! (Ugh!) I know why LB came, but why'd you? (Times are, I ask that myself. Now eat!)

Dusty

Im married...so... Interested x 2....plus babysitter....if thats cool...
My future is so bright, I gotta wear sleeves....

Dj

So, 4 total tickets (5 counting myself) so far. Any particular game or both?

Cope

Actually I need 4 tickets.......
We cannot banish dangers, but we can banish fears.  We must not demean life by standing in awe of death.

Fingers

Depends on what days we go as to how many I may need?  You guys decide, I don't care which. 

When are we getting together for guy's game day in Feb?  DJ said he was open for the 7th and 21st(same as bball game), how about the rest of you?
Verin? (Yes?) Recant huh? (Yes.) And that really means to dispute one's word? (For the last time, YES!) See I know'd ta be scared o dem lernin books! Einstein's ta blame, always pushin everbody ta be more 'n they are! (Ugh!) I know why LB came, but why'd you? (Times are, I ask that myself. Now eat!)

Dj

Let's agree to the game on the 4th for simplicity. If we decide to go on the 21st later, we can do that too. If anyone can't make the 4th (which is a Wednesday), then mark yourself off the list...or edit ticket numbers. I will plan on buying them on this Friday to give plenty of time to shore up arrangements. You all can pay me later or if you have Paypal, I can except money that way.

PEOPLE AND TICKETS FOR OSU vs TEXAS TECH - FEB 4

PersonTicketsExpense
Dj1$25
Darren1$25
Terry4$100
Dusty2$50
TOTAL:8$200

Dusty

Sounds good for the 4th.. Depending on the time of the game on the 21st possibly we could do like a Board Game day and Bb game at night or opposite or something...

Cope

Fingers

Cope

DJ - I can use paypal or give you cash....just let me know

Dj

All is good; I will wait till Friday just to ensure no one has any changes.

Terry, I'll send a Paypal "invoice" on Friday to your yahoo email unless you specify a different one. It will be coming from my intraDigital account. If anyone else wants to handle it this way, it's simple and painless. Otherwise, I'll just get it from you later. No big deal; ain't gonna break me. LOL.

Fingers

I now need two.

Quote from: Dj on Jan 19, 2009, 05:08:20 PM
Let's agree to the game on the 4th for simplicity. If we decide to go on the 21st later, we can do that too. If anyone can't make the 4th (which is a Wednesday), then mark yourself off the list...or edit ticket numbers. I will plan on buying them on this Friday to give plenty of time to shore up arrangements. You all can pay me later or if you have Paypal, I can except money that way.

PEOPLE AND TICKETS FOR OSU vs TEXAS TECH - FEB 4

PersonTicketsExpense
Dj1$25
Darren2$25
Terry4$100
Dusty2$50
TOTAL:9$200

Dusty

You can send me the paypal thing at dustysills@aol.com or i can just cash ya when ever...