Current Standing...

PEOPLE AND TICKETS FOR OSU vs TEXAS TECH - FEB 4, 8 PM

PersonTicketsExpense
Dj1$25
Darren2$50
Terry4$100
Dusty2$50
TOTAL:9$225

Hmm...Am I the only one not bringing a date?
Thank you Mario! But our Princess is in another castle!

Fingers

I wouldn't call Lucious a DATE!  :o
Verin? (Yes?) Recant huh? (Yes.) And that really means to dispute one's word? (For the last time, YES!) See I know'd ta be scared o dem lernin books! Einstein's ta blame, always pushin everbody ta be more 'n they are! (Ugh!) I know why LB came, but why'd you? (Times are, I ask that myself. Now eat!)

Dusty

If it was a date Darren w/ probably have to call ol' Dr. McCurdy for another hole-overhaul. Luscious Lucious has Dez hands... ..ahahahaha...GO  POKE!!!
My future is so bright, I gotta wear sleeves....

Dj

Ya'll are sick - that's why I like you. If everyone is good on the numbers - I'll probably order tickets today. Mainly because I'm concerned we all may be in Claremore soon,

Dj

Tickets purchased. We have 9 tickets in Section 308, Row 5, Seats 1-9.

They're "Ticket Fast" tickets; thus in a PDF. I can hang on to the lot or email each your set to print yourselves. I'll paypal those who said they could pay that way.

Next: Driving arrangements...

Dj

Ok, I've sent paypal invoices to Terry and Dusty...I'll get with Darren later.

Next, who's driving and when are we leaving? Game is at 8PM.

Also, I'll just plan on bringing all the tickets with me, unless I hear otherwise.

Dusty

I say OKC people Carpool. But that is just one nuts opinion.. Food first?? Or at game. Or eat in stilly .... Yall decide. Me and court can fit up to eight in her suv so not really a problem for all of us to ride togeather... Keep our tickets for sure Dj. We'll get them when we meet up... or whatever...

Dj

The SUV carpool sounds like a good idea. Figure what gas should be a knock it off your ticket price.

I'd kinda like to eat in Stilly...just 'cause I haven't in a while. If we do tho, I'd say we leave the city around 4:30, if everyone can get away that soon.

Dusty

Any time for me and court is fine.. I also like the stilly idea. I was kinda thinkin' me and C could stop and pick up DJ then go by darrens and pick up him and Luci then Stilly 4 Food.  Terry- want some food in stilly?? Darren?? And If so, what...123 Not pickin!!!!

Dj

I'll be at work, so I can drive to Darren's or walk to Greer's, whichever...

Cope

I can eat in Stilly......not picking.
We cannot banish dangers, but we can banish fears.  We must not demean life by standing in awe of death.

Dusty

Fingers

We won't be able to leave til at least 5:30  Lucious cannot take off work early.  Food and carpool sounds like a good idea if leaving later still leaves time.  Don't care where we eat, maybe a "Joe's" since we don't have those in OKC?
Verin? (Yes?) Recant huh? (Yes.) And that really means to dispute one's word? (For the last time, YES!) See I know'd ta be scared o dem lernin books! Einstein's ta blame, always pushin everbody ta be more 'n they are! (Ugh!) I know why LB came, but why'd you? (Times are, I ask that myself. Now eat!)

Dusty

again....... Twat evvvvv... yall just let das bouce driver know...

Dj

Well, if we went to Joe's...can we get in and out fast enough to make the game if we leave from Darren's house? Say we leave about 5:45...arrive in Stilly by 6:30? That should give us enough time, even with my fast-drive estimate. Sounds like a plan...meet at Darren's around 5:30.

Cool?