News:

Jul 6, 2023 - Forum patched to version 2.1.4 | RSS2.0 Feed

Pelicar Game Website

Main Menu

New Game - Torchlight

Started by Dj, Nov 01, 2009, 10:35:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dj

Picked up a new single-player computer game. Lew, I think you liked playing "Fate." This is quite similar; it is called Torchlight and costs $20. It can be downloaded from Direct2Drive.
Thank you Mario! But our Princess is in another castle!

Chuck

Thats a cool site/service DJ.  Thanks for sharing it with us. 

I bought Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines for only $4.95!

Dj

I like that site. You can install the game on three different machines with one activation code. Obviously, if there is an key for online-gameplay, then simultaneous play isn't possible, but this helps a lot for games I get for Rachel. They can be installed here and her mom's house without lugging CDs back and forth.

Stew

Hey coincidence! I bought and downloaded Torchlight last night and played for a few hours before bed. Game designers are the same as (and game plays almost exactly like) Diablo and Diablo II. I thought it was really playable -- and you know I'm not an expert.

S

You wanna know how to get Capone? They pull a knife, you pull a gun. He sends one of yours to the hospital, you send one of his to the morgue. That's the *Chicago* way! And that's how you get Capone.

Dj

I like that you can send your pet back to town to sell unwanted inventory while you continue playing the game...

Lew

Straight out of Fate.  No reason to leave a good idea behind.
So many subplots