News:

Jul 6, 2023 - Forum patched to version 2.1.4 | RSS2.0 Feed

Pelicar Game Website

Main Menu

Need a Man card vote

Started by Cope, Jul 06, 2010, 03:18:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cope

Up until last week, I hadn't seen any of the Twilight series movies....Then all of a sudden I find myself at the movies on a date - the movie Eclipse. So, my question is this - do I need to bring a valiant defense of my man card to this board or do I get a pass.
We cannot banish dangers, but we can banish fears.  We must not demean life by standing in awe of death.

Lew

Having accidentally seen the first one, I have to give you a pass or risk having my own card brought up for review.  ::)
So many subplots

Cope

Well I think I am getting a good vote then......Dusty and John gave me a pass this weekend (but they really can't be on the jury since I am dating one of their friends)
We cannot banish dangers, but we can banish fears.  We must not demean life by standing in awe of death.

Dj

I have three daughters - that's my excuse.
Thank you Mario! But our Princess is in another castle!

Lew

How is Dusty?  No surguries or explosions I trust?
So many subplots

Cope

Dusty is good.......he has dropped a ton of weight.

Dj

T - I've seen the first two. I have yet to see the third. However, I know the plot to the whole series. It's not too bad in my opinion, but I'm bored of "pretty" vampires and the whole lycans vs undead thing of the past decade.

Lew

It's become so cliche that it's crazy.  Movies, TV and books.  It was such a good idea early on, but has gotten way out of hand.
So many subplots

Cope

Well...I read the books. But I am more inclined to read anything. Eclipse wasn't bad and it did score points on the date.

And yes - what happend to nasty, ugly monsters and big mean warriors to beat them up. Now we have too human vamps and inhuman humans???????

Lew

Quote from: Cope on Jul 06, 2010, 03:46:36 PM
Dusty is good.......he has dropped a ton of weight.

That's good to hear.  I'm holding steady in the 270's   :o 
So many subplots

Dj

I lost about 150 in my divorce.  ;D

Cope

I'm down to 190 from 235 at my heaviest......

Dj

Yes, I'm tired of monsters being misunderstood. I want some nasty and intelligent baddies. I'd love a monster who took advantage of today's political correctness and using it to its personal evil end.

Lew

Where are the Kelds when you need them? :clap:
So many subplots

Dj

We have a world and lots of plot and characters. We just need a financier and a cast.