News:

Jul 6, 2023 - Forum patched to version 2.1.4 | RSS2.0 Feed

Pelicar Game Website

Main Menu

I'm Hungry

Started by Head, Jan 03, 2007, 11:36:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lew

Should we plan ahead for food tomarrow?  Head might get hungry again.
So many subplots

Fingers

Probably not a bad idea.  I doubt Court will want to brave the streets to get us all something.  She really is a sweetheart!
Verin? (Yes?) Recant huh? (Yes.) And that really means to dispute one's word? (For the last time, YES!) See I know'd ta be scared o dem lernin books! Einstein's ta blame, always pushin everbody ta be more 'n they are! (Ugh!) I know why LB came, but why'd you? (Times are, I ask that myself. Now eat!)

Dj

* MarkRH raids the kitchen
Thank you Mario! But our Princess is in another castle!

Lew

So fend for yourself, or junk food, or cook.
So many subplots

Fingers

I'm ok with any of the three or I can pick something up( cheeseburgers / pizza ) on my way home and we can re heat them.  How does everybody feel about chili with no beans?  We could make a big pot and keep it going in the crock pot.  Frito chili pies anyone?
Verin? (Yes?) Recant huh? (Yes.) And that really means to dispute one's word? (For the last time, YES!) See I know'd ta be scared o dem lernin books! Einstein's ta blame, always pushin everbody ta be more 'n they are! (Ugh!) I know why LB came, but why'd you? (Times are, I ask that myself. Now eat!)

Dusty

Well im gonna go to the store to get stuff to make chili either way, and chicken noodles and everything warm i can think of..
What else should i pick up as far as snacks and drinks???
My future is so bright, I gotta wear sleeves....

Fingers

Are we making hoemade chili?  Call mom and ask her how? just no beans of Lew won't eat it!

Dusty

yeah beans prolly bad idea all round.. plus i dont like it neway with beans. what about spicy sausage like mom puts in it??

Fingers

I think that should be fine.  If cort can eat it it will be ok for everybody.  Remember what happend to the hot cheese dip?  Well, I mean before you painted the walls? He He

Lew

Chili, no beans is a great idea.  Pick up whatever you think will keep up going and I'll give you some money.

:cheerleader4: :cheerleader4: YEAH DUSTY  :cheerleader4: :cheerleader4:
So many subplots

Cope

Damn, I'm still trying to work, here.

I get back from lunch and good lord........25 freaking new posts.
We cannot banish dangers, but we can banish fears.  We must not demean life by standing in awe of death.

Fingers

Dusty

Huh?? smiley looking questioned or perplexed, maybe a little confused at the least...

Dj

Quote from: Dusty on Jan 12, 2007, 12:27:23 PM
yeah beans prolly bad idea all round..
:lol:

I can pick something up on my way up there too. Just let me know. (Might wanna text to my mobile...not sure how much more forum I'll do today)

Dj

Quote from: Cope on Jan 12, 2007, 12:56:34 PM
Damn, I'm still trying to work, here.

I get back from lunch and good lord........25 freaking new posts.

Just leave work now! Blame the weather!