Jul 6, 2023 - Forum patched to version 2.1.4 | RSS2.0 Feed

Pelicar Game Website

Main Menu

Holy Crap

Started by Cope, Feb 21, 2007, 03:54:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cope

:pile_o_poop:
There have been over 140 posts today (2-21-07), which is now the record for 1 day. The most before today was 123. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
We are some slackers.
:boobs: :smileysex: :boobs: :smileysex: :coolbounce: :coolbounce: :coolbounce: :samauri_chop: :machine_gun: :celebrate: :boogie: :cheerleader4: :cheerleader4:
We cannot banish dangers, but we can banish fears.  We must not demean life by standing in awe of death.

Dj

Only Lew is getting work done...what is he thinking! He has a campaign to run on Saturday!

Hey, most posts for a day! Cool  8)  And this time, its about fun and gaming rather than bitching and fighting over rules!  :loco:
Thank you Mario! But our Princess is in another castle!

Cope

Yep, I can't wait for Lew to get on here. His first reaction will be oh shit another argument. Maybe we should start one just for the hell of it. ;D ::)
We cannot banish dangers, but we can banish fears.  We must not demean life by standing in awe of death.

Dj

Should we bitch about Flying Rules or that we don't think the new rules are gonna work?  :clap:

Dusty

hey damn it, I was workin too,,,,well sorta
My future is so bright, I gotta wear sleeves....

Dj

Workin? or practicing on the muff dive?  :banana:

Cope

Dusty, working on making animal figure with your one nut and pecker doesn't count as work.

Lew

:banana: :monkey: Do the giraffe, do the giraffe.  :cheerleader4:

:sherlock: :barf-cheese:
So many subplots

Dj

His neck isn't long enough... ew, that's just wrong.