Main Menu

Historical Movies

Started by Chuck, May 06, 2008, 09:02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dj

Quote from: Chuck on May 08, 2008, 04:08:39 PM
"Cleo in the sky keep on turnin"
"Pick up that trash..."
Thank you Mario! But our Princess is in another castle!

Chuck

That brings back a lot of memories.  That guy reminded me of an Army Infantry 1st Sergeant.

Hey DJ, do you remember us laying in the backseat of your parents van while we were conducting surviellance on John Bird and Derrick Lind.  We were listening to "Cream" by Prince and made up our own lyrics about Jim Croce being a sex stud.  "Cream...Jim's on top.  Cream...Jim won't stop".  Good times.

Chuck

Speaking of Army 1st Sergeants.  When I was in the Army I got a cushy job as my Battalion commanders ( a Lieutenant Colonel) orderly.  My job was to sit in his office and run errands for him.  Unfortunately, the battalion Command Sergeant Major's office was directly across the hall from where I would sit.  This guy was black, had white hair, and was a combat veteran of the Special Forces from Vietnam with about 35 years in the Infantry/Rangers/Special Forces.  He would sit and glare at me while he drank coffee from behind his desk.  Finally, he comes over and tells me "I can't stand seeing privates just sitting on their ass all day".  He then makes me take a bottle of windex and a huge roll of paper towels and wash every window in the Battalion headquarters.  He followed me all day long.  He would just stand about ten feet from me and glare and cuss me out while he drank endless cups of coffee and I cleaned windows. 

It sucks to be a private in the Army.  You're basically a slave.

Dj

Chuck

John Bird is a District Attorney for some county here in Oklahoma....go figure.  He always was an asshole.

Dj

Quote from: Chuck on May 08, 2008, 05:02:28 PM
John Bird is a District Attorney for some county here in Oklahoma....go figure.  He always was an asshole.
LOL