News:

Jul 6, 2023 - Forum patched to version 2.1.4 | RSS2.0 Feed

Pelicar Game Website

Main Menu

Heroes (Myspace)

Started by Dj, Jul 16, 2008, 06:47:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dj

One good thing about building a strong economy in this game is you can vault it away. If someone keeps attacking you, just put a bounty on them. After you have someone killed a few times, they go pick on someone else.
Thank you Mario! But our Princess is in another castle!

Head

Had the same guy fight me twice overnight... I kicked his ass both times LOL..

So far 52 wins, 19 losses.
"Drawing on my fine command of the English language, I said nothing." - Robert Benchley
Twitter: @mrheadrick

Dj

Well, I'm about done with this game. I'm going to make 20th level probably today...then unlock a few more things because of it, but it has become rather pointless now that my strategy is almost completely automated...

Cope

I need you to put a couple of bounties out. 2 guys picked on me and killed me.....
We cannot banish dangers, but we can banish fears.  We must not demean life by standing in awe of death.

Cope

Hvymusic and irradiated.....
We cannot banish dangers, but we can banish fears.  We must not demean life by standing in awe of death.

Head

If it had direct deposit of gold into the vault, wouldn't need to log on that much.  I tend to get fought fairly often with my low guild number.. but I do manage to win a few.   Every now and then I come across someone with a guild number low enough I have a chance to initiate a battle with.  Otherwise, it just doesn't pay to fight other people really.

Gee.. I can do a quest for more money, more XP, with no risk to myself.  Well.. duh..

Although, it does feel good to pummel others LOL..

"Drawing on my fine command of the English language, I said nothing." - Robert Benchley

Head

You were attacked by CIA.
You won the battle, taking 13 damage and dealing 16 damage to your enemy. You gained 4 experience points.

How sad...  LOL

Head

Well, I think I'm pretty much done with this one.  Next quest worth doing anything requires a guild over twice the size I have and I'm not gonna add a bunch of "fake friends" just fill up my guild roster.  Think I'll just let the money slowly trickle in and win a few battles here and there getting some XP.

I have been playing the Trial Version of Everquest II though...  :o

Dj

I just took over the top money spot again...sigh. I'll see if I can hold it for a day, then I think I'm done. Breaking 30th level, I've noticed a bad flaw in the game logic; there are new requirements for 30th level quests which require 35th level armies. Once they fix it, I'll be at a disadvantage because I couldn't use them when I first achieved that point. I'm guessing there are many other bad design issues...plus, it's just gotten stooopid!

Cope

DJ,

Go look at the top money guy now and his level......

Dj

Well, this got me thinking...not about the money, but the levels. It is NOT chronologically possible to make 123 level in only 7 days. There are a couple of possible explanations.

1) He's an old "beta-tester" that reactivated his account. 
2) I suppose he could have spent around $5000 in real money buying strategic wishes via paypal - but what a sad ego for a rich person would that be?

I saw a few of the "beta-testers" still on the first day or two of the app. Most were suppose to remove themselves as to not ruin the craze; perhaps the agreed blackout period is over and they can reactivate their accounts. The day he came alive is pretty close to the day they started offering the "multiple" games option, so it's a cheat. But whatever...

Of course, it might be one of the game-designers friends too, who has access to the database where the characters are stored - but it is NOT legitimate.

Lastly, I noticed he only had angels as his top army type - if it is even semi-legit, then that means 35th level is the top-end for new armies. The quests over this level do offer approx $3M payoff per action but this could only be done once every three hours on the average. Even an automated button-push cheat could only yield $168M in 7 days, even with like Kingdom investments, the top would be around $400M, assuming he got to start above 35th level.

Dj

How funny - I just checked. Since I quit actively playing and got rid of my armies and defenses, I've been killed 313 times in the last week. LMAO! But I'm making zero money because I liquidated and vaulted it - so I bet it just pisses all those wanna-bes off. That's even more fun than playing the game!

Head

I made 21st level.. vaulted up to $3,891,122.  Figured I'd just slowly make the 16,000,000 to make the workshop or whatever it is that pays $150,000 and see what happens.  I typically put 2 points into defense and 1 point into mana each time I make a level on it now.  I alternate between a few of the quests I can do to make a bit of money.

Right now getting $16,881 per hour.