News:

Jul 6, 2023 - Forum patched to version 2.1.4 | RSS2.0 Feed

Pelicar Game Website

Main Menu

Happy New Year

Started by Fingers, Jan 02, 2007, 09:14:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fingers

Thanks to everyone for helping to make it a great party and a great way to ring in the new year! :banana:  Oh and I'm the first to post in 2007! :clap:
Verin? (Yes?) Recant huh? (Yes.) And that really means to dispute one's word? (For the last time, YES!) See I know'd ta be scared o dem lernin books! Einstein's ta blame, always pushin everbody ta be more 'n they are! (Ugh!) I know why LB came, but why'd you? (Times are, I ask that myself. Now eat!)

Cope

And how about them Broncos............. :monkey:
We cannot banish dangers, but we can banish fears.  We must not demean life by standing in awe of death.

Head

Yep.. had a great time!  Enjoyed the Ping Pong.. long time since I played that.   :chairball:

Yeah.. my folks weren't too happy about the outcome of that game.  We pretty much rooted for all the Big 12 teams that were in a Bowl.
"Drawing on my fine command of the English language, I said nothing." - Robert Benchley
Twitter: @mrheadrick

Dusty

yes yes.. to the new year. And to the dinosaurs i have already given a holler to..haha..Also go BroncHos and broncos and R.I.P. Darrent!!!! 
My future is so bright, I gotta wear sleeves....

Dj

Yes, thanks to Fingers for opening up his house for NYEve. (You too Dusty.) It was a great time! (Beer pong...bad! - if obscene pictures were sent to your phone, I blame the beer pong game.)

I'm glad we didn't have to set the neighbor ladies' dog on fire!
Thank you Mario! But our Princess is in another castle!

Head

Saw :barf-cheese: and it reminded me of Dusty so I had to get it...   ;D

Course.. who hasn't :barf-projectile: at one time or other..  cept maybe Fingers.. hmmm.. 
"Drawing on my fine command of the English language, I said nothing." - Robert Benchley
Twitter: @mrheadrick