News:

Jul 6, 2023 - Forum patched to version 2.1.4 | RSS2.0 Feed

Pelicar Game Website

Main Menu

Greer

Started by Dusty, Feb 07, 2007, 03:51:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dusty

Well looks like there's gonna be a new addition to the GREER/PELICAR team. Im only goin to school half time so i gotta take up my time somewhere and poker is too risky. Maybe they need a "HEAD" computer tech, then we could change the name from Greer to simply STONERS... :badidea: Put in a good word for me LEW, I might need it. Dunno what i'll do with all the extra money, haha prolly play poker or donate it to the new Atheltic Facility at OSU, $100 or $250,000,000 what is the difference right..
My future is so bright, I gotta wear sleeves....

Cope

Yeah for Dusty..........I need a job there too
We cannot banish dangers, but we can banish fears.  We must not demean life by standing in awe of death.

Dusty

Oh yeah, bet its horrible over there in Europe. Euro ass hole

Fingers

Dusty, your tag line is a mouthful!  And did you just call Cope an old anus?
Verin? (Yes?) Recant huh? (Yes.) And that really means to dispute one's word? (For the last time, YES!) See I know'd ta be scared o dem lernin books! Einstein's ta blame, always pushin everbody ta be more 'n they are! (Ugh!) I know why LB came, but why'd you? (Times are, I ask that myself. Now eat!)

Dj

I don't know, but I'm still looking for the Euro-Trash Girl...
Thank you Mario! But our Princess is in another castle!

Cope

Good old Euro Trash Girls..........hell Carnivale was starting over there and that is kind of goofy.
We cannot banish dangers, but we can banish fears.  We must not demean life by standing in awe of death.

Dusty

Well i cant get online in the afternoons ne more but i can when im in class,, hahahahaha,,Yes slacker i am....

Cope

Slacker, I guess I fit into that category also. I'm at work and always have this damn thing open and minimized, just in case any of you want to talk.....

Dj

One: I hope Chesapeake doesn't decide to block the forum via their software firewall (Might need direct IP)
Two: Dusty, do you have all the Windows XP stuff, like recovery CDs, for that machine?

Head

Quote from: Dj on Feb 21, 2007, 05:17:09 PM
One: I hope Chesapeake doesn't decide to block the forum via their software firewall (Might need direct IP)

Forum won't work via direct IP.  All this is hosted on a shared server with around 218 other domains  :o , all of which have the same IP address.  That and the fact that the forum url is configured to be www.pelicar.info/forum within the config file so nothing would referenced by the IP anyway.

"Drawing on my fine command of the English language, I said nothing." - Robert Benchley
Twitter: @mrheadrick

Dj

I wonder if I could <iframe> it using an AJAX component from my server.

Also, is there a way to login without using javascript - the browser on my phone doesn't have it built in...why?  :dizzy: