Oct 02, 2022, 12:28:20 AM

News:

Sept 15, 2020 - Forum patched to version 2.1 RC3 (GitHub Nightly) | RSS2.0 Feed

Pelicar Game Website

Hello

Started by Jayonz, Mar 07, 2008, 03:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jayonz

Hey everyone.  Just trying to be able to stay in touch with everyone.  Fingers told me about the site so I thought I would check in.  My email is available and people can get ahold of me that way too.  I think about the family from Stillwater all the time and miss everyone.  This is my busy time at work, with ball season and all, so I will check in when I can.

Mike

Lew

Well Mike, you've found the best way to keep in touch with this bunch.  Darren, DJ, Head, Terry and me pretty much live on this board.  I hope everything is going well.
So many subplots

Dj

I don't live on it anymore, but Head and I are working on a solution for that.
Thank you Mario! But our Princess is in another castle!

Head

Hey Mike!

Wow, been a long time since I've heard from you.  Hope everything is going well.  I added you to the "player" group on here so now you should be able to see and post in all the other forums that are "hidden" by default.

Laters,
Head
"Drawing on my fine command of the English language, I said nothing." - Robert Benchley
Twitter: @mrheadrick

Cope

Welcome aboard, Mike .....haha board, forum. Get it.

Actually its kind of cool. Everyone is slowly but surely coming around. We ought to host a reunion weekend sometime and play DnD,Risk, and cards for the whole weekend
We cannot banish dangers, but we can banish fears.  We must not demean life by standing in awe of death.

Dj

Cameron: "You gave the extra-healing potion to the DOG!!??"
Thank you Mario! But our Princess is in another castle!