News:

Jul 6, 2023 - Forum patched to version 2.1.4 | RSS2.0 Feed

Pelicar Game Website

Main Menu

Friday Afternoon

Started by Cope, Mar 02, 2007, 04:05:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dj

That's cool. I don't think I've been to that one.

Let me confirm the cell is 1515? (I didn't post the whole thing since this is the "public" section) If I'm wrong, send a private message.
Thank you Mario! But our Princess is in another castle!

Lew

So many subplots

Head

I pretty much slept most of Friday.. lot of today too.  Last movie I saw was Ghostrider last Sunday or monday or something.  I do plan on seeing 300 but will most likely be next week or something..  from the previews it looks like a really cool movie.

"Drawing on my fine command of the English language, I said nothing." - Robert Benchley
Twitter: @mrheadrick

Lew

For those who are wondering, 300 is very much worth seeing.  It is very close to what we know of the true story.  As a research tool it demonstrates some group fighting techniques that we may have rules for someday.  Best of all, there is a Mark Mark moment, but I won't spoil it. >:D

There are some :boobs:

and lots of  :samauri_chop: :swbattle: :matrixfight:
So many subplots

Lew

:monkey: :danceman: :danceman: :monkey:                                                                       :monkey: :danceman: :danceman: :monkey:         

:guitar_player: :head_bangin: :cheerleader4: :boobs: :suspicious: :boobs: :cheerleader4: :danceman: :head_bangin: :guitar_player: :monkey: :banana:                                                     :police: :angel:                                 :D
   :coolbounce: :banana: :coolbounce: :banana: :coolbounce:                                   :D                               :coolbounce: :banana: :coolbounce: :banana: :coolbounce:       

I love Fridays almost as much as I love our Smileys
So many subplots

Cope

I like Fridays almost as much as  :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs:
We cannot banish dangers, but we can banish fears.  We must not demean life by standing in awe of death.

Dj

I like :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: almost as much as...yeah, I'm done.

Cope

Almost quitting time.....................

:clap: :clap: :boobs: :boobs: :coolbounce: :coolbounce: :smileysex: :head_bangin: :cheerleader4: :boogie: :boogie: :celebrate: :celebrate: :quick_draw: :boobs: :banana: :banana: :monkey: :monkey: :clap:
We cannot banish dangers, but we can banish fears.  We must not demean life by standing in awe of death.

Dj

Not meaning to brag, but I'm already sitting in my sandbox with a Margarita. Just like being at the beach.

The downside...I forgot to wear pants. Fuckin' sand!  :o

Cope

Well, I'm leaving work in 15 minutes. THANK AGZ.......

Dj

Terry is off to find some  :boobs:

Hell, I'd like to find some two... I mean, too.  :dizzy:

Dusty

ahh, boobs and alchol, sounds like a good weekend to me. Except if your going to russels that is>>>>
My future is so bright, I gotta wear sleeves....

Lew

Let's see, I worked late last night.  I've been stuck in the cashier's booth for over 3 hours.  I had a real chance of catching up today.  It's 3:30.  Am I going to work for next hour and a half . . . NO
So many subplots

dearth

Hello everyone!  Its just me back from the grave of McCurtain county and its reneck vortex of nothingness.  I think I am doing this right.  This is my first time trying to post on here or anywhere for that matter.  I hope you guys are all well.  Sorry I inadvertantly dropped off the face of the planet.  I am alive and well and would love to hear from all of you and play a little catch up.  Hope this works
I once was lost but now I'm found...ok I've been lost before, but maybe three times at most and anyway I keep getting found, right?  Hello, right? CRAP...

Cope

John,

Good to hear from you. All is well here in the big town of Stillwater. Reqad up and start posting. Hell, we might even bring dearth back.