News:

Jul 6, 2023 - Forum patched to version 2.1.4 | RSS2.0 Feed

Pelicar Game Website

Main Menu

Fantasy Fudgin' Football

Started by Dusty, Sep 27, 2007, 03:11:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dusty

Im inviting FFballers to read my newest rant on the Fantasy Football page MB.....Fudge Me... Im an Ass hole.... We should just play pelicar...At least pelicar is not suppost to be a compotition....
My future is so bright, I gotta wear sleeves....

Cope

Well I ran your rant and posted my own. The commish won't answer, he will just make a decision tomorrow.
We cannot banish dangers, but we can banish fears.  We must not demean life by standing in awe of death.

Dusty

I know,, One vote against the trade does not out weight 6 other "I dont Cares"....Of course Lew and D dont get a vote...

Cope

It only takes 2 no votes to decline a trade. I will wait until Friday afternoon/evening to click the button as the commish.....I would like to hear fair or unfair from other players.......

And I do think that Lew and Darren should give their reasons that the trade is fair on the FF board........
We cannot banish dangers, but we can banish fears.  We must not demean life by standing in awe of death.

Dusty

Agree/ and Agreed....haha i said  GREED!!!!

Fingers

New post on the FFB board, please check it out.
Verin? (Yes?) Recant huh? (Yes.) And that really means to dispute one's word? (For the last time, YES!) See I know'd ta be scared o dem lernin books! Einstein's ta blame, always pushin everbody ta be more 'n they are! (Ugh!) I know why LB came, but why'd you? (Times are, I ask that myself. Now eat!)

Cope

New post from the commish and from Terry the manager on the FF board. Just so everyone on here knows - I still haven't gotten negative votes......nor have I voted........

Dusty

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!! I raised both hands when I was asked to veto!!!!!!!!!!!

Cope

Well except you.........basically Terry, Rachel and Courtney have commented but haven't voted......

Dj

I dont care! Does that count?  ;D
Thank you Mario! But our Princess is in another castle!

Cope

That counts as much as anything else........

Dusty

I put and option on the FF mB....  Dunno why,,,

Dj

Ok...this is not the right place for this, but I need some OU-bashing ammunition. My friend just sent the following...

Custody Battle Stillwater, OK (AP) - A seven-year old boy was at the center of a Payne County Courtroom drama yesterday when he challenged a court ruling over who should have custody of him. The boy has a history of being beaten by his parents and the judge initially awarded custody to his aunt, in keeping with child custody law and regulations requiring that family unity be maintained to the highest degree possible.
The boy surprised the court when he proclaimed that his aunt beat him more than his parents and he adamantly refused to live with her.
When the judge then suggested that he live with his grandparents, the boy cried and said that they also beat him. After considering the remainder of the immediate family and learning that domestic violence was apparently a way of life among them, the judge took the unprecedented step of allowing the boy to propose who should have custody of him.
After two recesses to check legal references and confer with the child welfare officials, the judge granted temporary custody to the Oklahoma State Cowboys, whom the boy firmly believes are not capable of beating anyone.
Thank you Mario! But our Princess is in another castle!

Cope

Three football fans were out for a ride when one noticed a foot sticking
out of the bushes by the side of the road. They stopped and discovered a
nude female, dead drunk. Out of respect and propriety, the  OSU fan, Rick took
off his cap and placed it over her right breast. The  TU fan, Frank  took off his
cap and placed it over her left breast. Following their lead, but with some
grumbling, the OU  fan, Trevor  took off his cap and placed it over her girly
part.

The police were called and when the officer arrived, he conducted his
inspection. First, he lifted up the OSU cap, replaced it, and
wrote down some notes. Next, he lifted the TU cap, replaced it, and wrote down
some more notes. The officer then lifted the OU cap, replaced it, then
lifted it again, replaced it, lifted it a third time, and replaced it one last
time.

The OU fan was becoming annoyed and finally asked, "What are you, a
pervert or something? Why do you keep lifting and looking, lifting and looking?"

"Well," said the officer, "I am simply surprised. Normally when I look
under an  OU hat, I find an asshole."

Cope

What do you call the sweat on two sooners having sex?

Relative Humidity.