News:

Jul 6, 2023 - Forum patched to version 2.1.4 | RSS2.0 Feed

Pelicar Game Website

Main Menu

Warm and Fuzzy

Started by Lew, Jul 07, 2010, 01:30:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lew

It makes me happy beyond words to have all three of us online at the same time two days in a row.   ;D  Darren has a real job, but where's Head.  Did he ever get find something?
So many subplots

Dj

I'm not sure he found himself yet.  ;D

I don't think he has anything right now. But I haven't heard from him directly in nearly a year.
Thank you Mario! But our Princess is in another castle!

Cope

I don't think he has found anything, but like DJ I haven't seen him in a long time.

Darren's house was the gathering place most of the time and his situation makes that a no go....
We cannot banish dangers, but we can banish fears.  We must not demean life by standing in awe of death.

Lew

What is his situation?  Shacked up?!  I haven't even talked to Darren since November.
So many subplots

Dj

We can gather at mine now. Or plan a road trip to see Lew.....or what happened to our memorial trip for Mark-Mark?

Lew

Now that we're in a bigger place, it would be much easier to have company.  Just give me a little warning and you're all welcome anytime.
So many subplots

Head

Oh I'm still alive and stuff. :)

The bulk of my internet blabbering happens on Twitter ( http://twitter.com/mrheadrick ) with selected "tweets" finding their way on to Facebook.  The FriendFeed tab on my FaceBook profile also has all my "Tweets" there.  I really don't do anything with my Myspace account now.

Uhm, no job yet.  I think DJ got it partially right in "not finding myself" yet.  A rather extended mid-life crisis I suppose. Anyway that's as much I want to dwell on that subject for the moment.  Thankfully the folks are helping me stay in the apartment and all that.

"Drawing on my fine command of the English language, I said nothing." - Robert Benchley
Twitter: @mrheadrick

Lew

Good to hear from ya Headricko.  Come see us more often.  I don't have one of them fancy twitter phones.   :P
So many subplots

Dj

Keep your your head up, Mark. There is much of life still yet to be had.

Cope

Head, hang in there buddy. The job market will change. I could use a website and message board built if you would like some spending cash....let me know.
We cannot banish dangers, but we can banish fears.  We must not demean life by standing in awe of death.

Head

Quote from: Lew on Jul 16, 2010, 07:08:00 AM
Good to hear from ya Headricko.  Come see us more often.  I don't have one of them fancy twitter phones.   :P

Me either. I'm still using my first cellphone.  All I do is talk on it.  Texting with it would be an exercise in futility. It's hardly even on these days.   I just use my PC and their website to twitter with or one of several Twitter applications for the PC.
"Drawing on my fine command of the English language, I said nothing." - Robert Benchley
Twitter: @mrheadrick