News:

Jul 6, 2023 - Forum patched to version 2.1.4 | RSS2.0 Feed

Pelicar Game Website

Main Menu

Bat Man - The Dark Knight

Started by Lew, Jul 22, 2008, 10:56:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lew

Very impressive.  The deal with some really cool and complex issues of a heroic world.  It is not a must see in the theater movie, but it is worth it.  This is a movie you will want to watch again as soon as it's over.  It isn't perfect, but it scores so many great moments that it is really close.  It is an interesting hybrid of a super hero movie and a slasher / thriller.  Very cool.  Make me wonder what Rob Zombie could do with the series.  Once we've all seen it, it will be a movie we talk about for a long time.

DJ, and anyone else reading with kids.  The movie is very mature, but without gore, sex or foul language.  If you take Rachael to see it, I'm sure she'll like it and it will give the two of you something to talk about.  I'm not necessarily recommending it for her, it very much deals with ends justifying the ends stuff.  It is not a happy movie. 

So many subplots

Head

Might just have to go see it tomorrow then.  Thanks Lew.  I was going to see it in the theater anyway, but still LOL.
"Drawing on my fine command of the English language, I said nothing." - Robert Benchley
Twitter: @mrheadrick