News:

Jul 6, 2023 - Forum patched to version 2.1.4 | RSS2.0 Feed

Pelicar Game Website

Main Menu

The Bag

Started by Lew, Mar 20, 2007, 04:13:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lew

O.K.  this is great.  Everybody knows about Brian, our pathological liar here at Greer.  Not Monkeyboy.

Earlier today he was in Kevin's office telling him about some hot pepper that is illegal in OK at any more potency than one pinch per 15 gallons of water.  Apparently Brian had some at a restaraunt and it about killed him.

Less than two minutes later he was over on this side of the building telling Autumn how he had an allergic reaction to the fire sauce at Taco Mayo.

This is classic Sac and his evolving tales of terror and intrigue.
So many subplots

Dj

What was the number on the hot sauce package?  :dizzy:
Thank you Mario! But our Princess is in another castle!

Cope

So how much is a pinch?

And I bet it was a 10 on the package number.......
We cannot banish dangers, but we can banish fears.  We must not demean life by standing in awe of death.

Dj

Lew, go to Taco Mayo and get a bunch of packets and leave them for him to find, but don't let anyone know who did it...

Lew

That's pretty funny, but you just posted a note where a quarter of our employees can see it. :dizzy:

Not that they would rat me out, of course by not Brian has forgotten the whole thing. :banghead:
So many subplots

Cope

Maybe you ought to tell him this story................

I was out fishing at the river the other evening and felt a tug on the line. So, I set the hook and started reeling it in. There was something on the hook but it didn't feel like a fish. As I reeled it in I noticed a glow in the water. The more I reeled the glow became bigger and closer to me. Finally I saw what I had hooked, it was a lantern that was still lit.........

Now I tell you what, if you will cool down that pepper, I will blow out the lantern..........
We cannot banish dangers, but we can banish fears.  We must not demean life by standing in awe of death.

Dj

Quote from: Lew on Mar 21, 2007, 01:59:42 PM
That's pretty funny, but you just posted a note where a quarter of our employees can see it. :dizzy:

Perfect example of when public statements in role-playing meant to be private cause problems!
:lol: