Main Menu

Anyone heard this before.....

Started by Cope, Aug 27, 2007, 10:58:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cope

Church Deacon, OU Fan Tears Scrotum Of UT Fan In Bar Fight

POSTED: 1:43 pm CDT August 24, 2007
UPDATED: 3:37 pm CDT August 24, 2007

OKLAHOMA CITY, Okla. -- Aggravated assault charges have been filed against a church deacon and University of Oklahoma Sooners fan after officials say he grabbed a University of Texas fan between the legs during a scuffle in an Oklahoma bar.

A couple of months before the annual Red River Shootout between the Sooners and Longhorns, words were exchanged at Henry Hudson's Pub between Allen Beckett, 53, and Brian Thomas. Witnesses said it was because Thomas was wearing a UT T-shirt.

Neither Thomas or Beckett chose to comment, but the police report described what happened to the victim, including graphic details about his injuries that included a torn scrotal sack with partially exposed testicles.

Beckett's attorney, Billy Bock, said his client's actions were in self-defense.

"Sure, he's an OU fan. Not necessarily an overboard die-hard OU fan, but he certainly admits he said something in a joking fashion to the guy about his Texas T-shirt. The guy got offended. He said he was sorry," said Bock.

Bock said the apology apparently wasn't enough for the Texas fan and the man then approached his client. He said his client then grabbed the man in self-defense.

"The guy came over his other shoulder, and basically said, 'I'm getting ready to kick your you-know-what.' He said he felt threatened and he did what he thought he needed to do and grabbed him and left the bar," said Bock.

Bock adds that his client isn't a hardened criminal, but is a church deacon who makes his living as a government auditor who had gone to the bar that night for one reason -- to play darts.
We cannot banish dangers, but we can banish fears.  We must not demean life by standing in awe of death.

Fingers

This is such a bullshit story.   :cussing: No OU fan would ever apologize to a UT fan.  Now the  ripped scrotum I can believe. ;D
Verin? (Yes?) Recant huh? (Yes.) And that really means to dispute one's word? (For the last time, YES!) See I know'd ta be scared o dem lernin books! Einstein's ta blame, always pushin everbody ta be more 'n they are! (Ugh!) I know why LB came, but why'd you? (Times are, I ask that myself. Now eat!)

Head

Uhmm... like, ouch..  so did he rip it off by grabbing on his pants or reaching up inside his shorts or something?
"Drawing on my fine command of the English language, I said nothing." - Robert Benchley
Twitter: @mrheadrick

Cope

I think he bit him.........all OU fans are cock biters........
We cannot banish dangers, but we can banish fears.  We must not demean life by standing in awe of death.

Dj

Thank you Mario! But our Princess is in another castle!