News:

Jul 6, 2023 - Forum patched to version 2.1.4 | RSS2.0 Feed

Pelicar Game Website

Main Menu

35-14

Started by Dusty, Sep 02, 2007, 01:24:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dusty

FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My future is so bright, I gotta wear sleeves....

Cope

Yep......that was a NASTY second half.
We cannot banish dangers, but we can banish fears.  We must not demean life by standing in awe of death.

Dusty

O line was bad, Playcalling was horrible.. and what the hell happened to Booby running the ball more...Well at least petigrew is a beast and we tried to throw to Bryant...but again   FFFFFFFUUUCCCCKKKK

Cope

Bobby still won't run.........why he thinks he is more like Peyton Manning than Donovan McNabb or Vince Young is crazy.

Oline was put in a bad situation because of the play-calling, which was WAY TOO CUTE. We were having success running hard at the point of attack - we switch to option and running to the corner - Georgia was too quick for that.

Pettigrew needs 6-8 balls a game. But we need a 2nd wideout to step up..........

Defense made the same mistakes and D. Woods still thinks too much.   
We cannot banish dangers, but we can banish fears.  We must not demean life by standing in awe of death.

Dj

Well...at least the game let me drink a bunch of beer!
:drink_bar:
Thank you Mario! But our Princess is in another castle!

Fingers

It made me drink a bunch of beer! :drink_beermug:
Verin? (Yes?) Recant huh? (Yes.) And that really means to dispute one's word? (For the last time, YES!) See I know'd ta be scared o dem lernin books! Einstein's ta blame, always pushin everbody ta be more 'n they are! (Ugh!) I know why LB came, but why'd you? (Times are, I ask that myself. Now eat!)

Dusty

Non tacklin' sum bitches.. Jeremy Nathon sucked as well as all LB's. Bobby made alot of bad throws strait to the turf so oviously he does not trust his WR's at all...and where the Fudge was Deverouix or Broadway any way....CB's didnt play too bad.. Jacob Lacey made a couple good plays and DT's and DE's didnt play horrible all things considered...They were just a better team and had alot better play calling,,,all those damn screens and swing passes....Damn LB's...

Head

Yeah.. that game sucked.  We were flippin back and forth between it and the OU game... parents are still OU fans.

Nascar kinda sucked too...  about the only way Dale Earnhard Jr. will make the chase for the championship is if either Kurt Busch or Kevin Harvick blow an engine in the 1st lap and Jr wins the race.  Odds of that are low.

Oh well...   :shakefist:
"Drawing on my fine command of the English language, I said nothing." - Robert Benchley
Twitter: @mrheadrick