Jul 6, 2023 - Forum patched to version 2.1.4 | RSS2.0 Feed

Pelicar Game Website

Main Menu

300, The Movie!

Started by Dj, Mar 29, 2007, 11:45:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dj

Quote from: Lew on Mar 28, 2007, 03:10:38 PM
What I would really love is big budget R for violence and brief nudity fantasy movies.  300 is probably the closest we've come.
Speaking of...everyone knows I went to see "300" last night. Excellent film - and yes, a mild fantasy adaptation of an historical event. I greatly enjoyed the film. I understood that this was a Hollywood film not a documentary on the History Channel, but I found it to be reasonably accurate to history (from what I know).

I am amazed how upset some people get over silly things. I should know for I amaze myself sometimes. Anyway, check out the links below:

Iran Politics
Other Message Board
Dr. Kaveh Farrokh
"300" - a Racist Movie
Monterey County Weekly

I follow this up with a few quotes of stupid people who liked the movie:
"I just saw a movie that'll give your eyes boners, make your balls scream... It's called 300. I don't know what the title has to do with the movie, but..."

"300 against 1,000,000? Never thought the Greeks were that dumb."

"King Leonidas, Classical Gangsta. Frank Miller is gangsta."

"the homo-erotic undercurrent was prevalent as Fudge (the evil king rocking the eye makeup; the two soldiers in the Leonidas camp who were flirting), but you can't deny this movie's bad-assness.?"
Thank you Mario! But our Princess is in another castle!

Dj

I have confirmed it. 300 should be available after this weekend. Just need to go and get it.
Thank you Mario! But our Princess is in another castle!