• Welcome to Pelicar Fantasy RPG Forum.

Installed a Calendar upgrade

Started by Head, Feb 23, 2007, 01:55:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Head

Might have already noticed it, but last night installed an updated Calendar.. it has smaller calendar's on the left side that show the previous, current, and next month in a smaller version.  Also tweaked a bit of the main page code to break up the events/sessions into separate lines.

Hmmm.. need to change the message icons to match the smileys.  They look crappy.

"Drawing on my fine command of the English language, I said nothing." - Robert Benchley
Twitter: @mrheadrick

Cope

Hey Mark I tried to add some events to the calendar on Wednesday and everytime it made a new topic on the board and no calendar update. Are you the only one who can add to the calendar.

I was going to add all of the OSU Football games for next season.
We cannot banish dangers, but we can banish fears.  We must not demean life by standing in awe of death.

Dj

I added the Session 2 Event for Deklyj-BIAGMA, but is that because I'm a moderator on a thread?
Thank you Mario! But our Princess is in another castle!

Head

Found the setting that requires calendar events to be linked to a post and turned that off.  All of you should be able to create calendar events.   Hmmm....
:sherlock:

"Drawing on my fine command of the English language, I said nothing." - Robert Benchley
Twitter: @mrheadrick

Cope

Cool you are the man.............
We cannot banish dangers, but we can banish fears.  We must not demean life by standing in awe of death.