News:

Jul 6, 2023 - Forum patched to version 2.1.4 | RSS2.0 Feed

Pelicar Game Website

Main Menu

Documents

Started by Lew, Mar 19, 2008, 10:05:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lew

Is there a way to delete the obsolete documents on the campaign tab?  There's not really that many, but it might be a good idea to keep them cleared out.  It will keep the clutter down and make sure someone doesn't use the wrong file by mistake.  If this is something only Head can do, I'm just talking about the dated documents where two versions are listed.
So many subplots

Head

Think I got rid of the duplicates.  I kinda need to redo that documents listing.. it's a bit restrictive.  I would actually like to add the ability to include a short description that accompanies the file (although, it's pretty self explanatory from the file name itself what it is and probably not all that necessary) and a checkbox next to the filename to select for deletion.
"Drawing on my fine command of the English language, I said nothing." - Robert Benchley
Twitter: @mrheadrick

Head

It's done.  You can now delete existing documents.  At the moment there is no are you sure step, so make sure you select the right one.  :)
"Drawing on my fine command of the English language, I said nothing." - Robert Benchley
Twitter: @mrheadrick