News:

Jul 6, 2023 - Forum patched to version 2.1.4 | RSS2.0 Feed

Pelicar Game Website

Main Menu

Crit and Fumble

Started by Lew, Apr 10, 2008, 06:32:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cope

So is this done now? Not that I care....
We cannot banish dangers, but we can banish fears.  We must not demean life by standing in awe of death.

Head

Nope..  I should probably be fired or something... 

:(
"Drawing on my fine command of the English language, I said nothing." - Robert Benchley
Twitter: @mrheadrick

Head

Ok, I have the standard D100 Crit and Fumble charts in there now where you call randomly roll one and view the charts.  Campaign tab, under Charts, Crit and Fumble.  The new stuff will probably be put into the same chart, but starting at 101.  Then, we have the option to roll Standard Percentile or just on the new items or from 1 to N.

Most likely when adding a new item to the chart I will ask for a range rather than specific beginning and ending numbers... for example a range of 5 will make its min value = ending max value + 1 and its max value = min value + 4

At least I got something done on it :)
"Drawing on my fine command of the English language, I said nothing." - Robert Benchley

Head

Okay, I've updated it.  Changed it up a little and I've added the ability to add stuff to the charts and make a roll with everything combined.  Didn't know if we wanted the option to just roll the new stuff that's added.

The way it's set up, when you add something, you can only specify a range and the result.  The range will be whatever the current maximum value is + 1 to (current maximum value + 1) + range; otherwise, if more than one person was adding something at the same time, the beginning and end values could be overwritten or mixed up or something.

At the moment, you can't edit or delete something you add.