• Welcome to Pelicar Fantasy RPG Forum.

Campaign Tab added

Started by Head, Jul 29, 2007, 05:35:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Head

You'll notice a Campaign tab has been added between Members and Logout. 

Now that I've got that bit working, I can migrate some of the stuff that is over on the campaign site to here... such as documents, training tools, or whatever else and use the user management capablities of the forum.

The Tab will only show up if you are logged in so that will keep the search engines from poking around the content.

Dang.. it's 5:30 am...   :boggled:

Right about all it does is say "here I am" LOL..  more to come...  hopefully.
"Drawing on my fine command of the English language, I said nothing." - Robert Benchley
Twitter: @mrheadrick

Cope

Head is always thinking..........work the board, Head...........work the board.
We cannot banish dangers, but we can banish fears.  We must not demean life by standing in awe of death.

Head

Fixed a security issue with the Campaign Tab.. realized you could access the contents by using a specific URL for that area, even when not logged in.  Now, it says you have to be logged in to access the area.  :) 
"Drawing on my fine command of the English language, I said nothing." - Robert Benchley

Head

Made it more secure.. you now have to be a part of the Administrator, Game Designer, or Player group to get into the section.