News:

Jul 6, 2023 - Forum patched to version 2.1.4 | RSS2.0 Feed

Pelicar Game Website

Main Menu

Another split?

Started by Lew, Apr 29, 2007, 08:52:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lew

Would it be usefull to split the campaign discussion into two sections.  One for culture and geography issues and another for more pc relevant role-playing stuff.
So many subplots

Cope

Either split or color code titles?
We cannot banish dangers, but we can banish fears.  We must not demean life by standing in awe of death.

Lew

The main reasons for a split would be to make it easier to find something and to keep fresh stuff on the front page.  Color codes would help the first but not the second.  It seems there are more active thread than there used to be.  The cultural stuff are threads that may be active for many months or even years.  We can always just start a new thread over the same subject, but then you add to the problem of "Where is that post".  Of course, to many boards might add to the problem rather than fix it. :dizzy:
So many subplots

Cope

I think we need to get better at splitting out threads or posts and making them sticky (like the Muldav map or the Stones posts.)

Maybe once a week or so, one of us can peruse the posts and see if any need that......
We cannot banish dangers, but we can banish fears.  We must not demean life by standing in awe of death.

Head

I made the existing board the Culture and Geography one and made a new one for the more role-playing stuff.  Lew should be able to move threads between the boards.  I'll move what I see as something obvious as well.

"Drawing on my fine command of the English language, I said nothing." - Robert Benchley
Twitter: @mrheadrick