News:

Jul 6, 2023 - Forum patched to version 2.1.4 | RSS2.0 Feed

Pelicar Game Website

Main Menu

A new one

Started by Lew, Nov 11, 2010, 05:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lew

Saw in the view user function that a guest was "Printing topic - Flash Forward" earlier.  So I wonder if someone was actually printing the thread or if it was some computer 2 computer thing.
So many subplots

Head

You know, I've never clicked on the topic "Print" before.  :o

I suspect it was some unknown search bot doing it.  If there's a link they'll try to "click" on it to see where it goes.  I have a calendar on another site and Google has "clicked" all the way back to 1752 one month at a time LOL.
"Drawing on my fine command of the English language, I said nothing." - Robert Benchley
Twitter: @mrheadrick

Lew

;D

I'd hate to the IT guy that accidentally enabled the printer and left if running for the bots. 
So many subplots

Head

All it does is just display a printer-friendly version of the topic (white page with black text) which you could then print out on your printer.

But yeah, I have seen cases where someone prints something in an incorrect way or with the wrong printer driver that causes the printer to keep printing gibberish until someone stops it or it runs out of paper.  :)
"Drawing on my fine command of the English language, I said nothing." - Robert Benchley
Twitter: @mrheadrick