News:

Jul 6, 2023 - Forum patched to version 2.1.4 | RSS2.0 Feed

Pelicar Game Website

Main Menu

Font test

Started by Head, Feb 09, 2008, 11:34:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Head

"Drawing on my fine command of the English language, I said nothing." - Robert Benchley
Twitter: @mrheadrick

Dj

Ok...so, it must be a browser-thing, because IE shows the symbols, but Firefox does not. So...whatever.
Thank you Mario! But our Princess is in another castle!

Head

Blah blah blah... 
OOC crap
  blah blah blah

Buck: Blah blah blah... 
OOC crap
  blah blah blah

Buck: Blah blah blah... 
OOC crap [b]is this bold?[/b]
  blah blah blah

Yeah... trying to create an ooc tag that cancels most other formatting that might be around it.
"Drawing on my fine command of the English language, I said nothing." - Robert Benchley

Lew

Altus: Testing Testing One two three

Flapper: My color but bold huh, that will be confusing

Inga:Maybe not, he should get to do something without you interfering.

Duncan: Yes, Perhaps you could let him choose for himself this time

Lindsey:Maybe not, he should get to do something without you interfering.

So many subplots

Lew

Duncan: I'm not happy about that last color at all.

Irving: Hey, that looks a lot like me.
So many subplots

Fingers

LB:It's got no Infrastructure! Ha Ha ha ha
Verin? (Yes?) Recant huh? (Yes.) And that really means to dispute one's word? (For the last time, YES!) See I know'd ta be scared o dem lernin books! Einstein's ta blame, always pushin everbody ta be more 'n they are! (Ugh!) I know why LB came, but why'd you? (Times are, I ask that myself. Now eat!)

Head

Maxine:this is maxine
this is ooc
this is maxine

Head

Lindsey:Does Lindsey work or is Lew just doing something wrong?

Head

gah... something's broke..  fix it when I get home..

Head

Fixed it.

This:

<?php
// Make sure all tags are lowercase.
$parts[$i] = preg_replace('~\[([/]?)(list|li|table|tr|td)([^\]]*)\]~ie''\'[$1\' . strtolower(\'$2\') . \'$3]\''$parts[$i]);
?>

Was causing it to match on Lindsey in the post and save it as lindsey, which then caused it not to match the tag of "Lindsey".  Changing the line to this:

<?php
// Make sure all tags are lowercase.
$parts[$i] = preg_replace('~\[([/]?)(\blist\b|\bli\b|\btable\b|\btr\b|\btd\b)([^\]]*)\]~ie''\'[$1\' . strtolower(\'$2\') . \'$3]\''$parts[$i]);
?>

Fixed it from happening again with a new tag.  To make the current posts display correctly, changed the tag in the database from "Lindsey" to "lindsey".

Yeah I know.. a bunch of gibberish..   :blahblah: :boggled:

Cope

Sara:dododododdodoaksdad;amd;/a

Sara:so how does this look....or do people have this font?

Trying different font...
We cannot banish dangers, but we can banish fears.  We must not demean life by standing in awe of death.