News:

Jul 6, 2023 - Forum patched to version 2.1.4 | RSS2.0 Feed

Pelicar Game Website

Main Menu

Another trip

Started by Cope, Nov 14, 2007, 08:52:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cope

Once again, I have to go to Zurich for the second week in December. This will be the 6-7th trip over there this year (when I hired on, they said 1-2 per year.) I told them NO for over 2 months. Boss called last week and said that we really need to have a couple of team meetings and 1 all day conference, so book it.

First off I have no prob traveling for legitimate business reasons, but damn I am tired of this journey. Should I be negative about this? 

One other thing, I already have trips planned in Jan, Feb, March and April..........shit!!!!
We cannot banish dangers, but we can banish fears.  We must not demean life by standing in awe of death.

Dj

Wanna work for Chesapeake?
Thank you Mario! But our Princess is in another castle!

Cope

Do they have alot of jobs open.

Actually I am talking to the Hilti Regional Manager for Oklahoma in the next couple of weeks. So, I might go out into field sales...but then again I am scheduled to start MBA classes in the fall and that would be easier in my current role.

I'm just bitching because I don't want to go in December.
We cannot banish dangers, but we can banish fears.  We must not demean life by standing in awe of death.

Dj

I've mentioned you a couple of times to my boss. We always need good business analysts...I'll forward the opportunities page to you, but that isn't always the complete story, as I'm sure you know.
Thank you Mario! But our Princess is in another castle!

Fingers

Damn T, that sucks!  Aw well, think of all the frequent flier miles your racking up?  You should be able to take some awesome vacations soon!
Verin? (Yes?) Recant huh? (Yes.) And that really means to dispute one's word? (For the last time, YES!) See I know'd ta be scared o dem lernin books! Einstein's ta blame, always pushin everbody ta be more 'n they are! (Ugh!) I know why LB came, but why'd you? (Times are, I ask that myself. Now eat!)

Cope

VACATION..........I still have all of this years. I have just now used my carry over days from last year.